THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
to those who went for the beethovens on NDC, were people striking out? Or as long as you were there for launch time you should have been good. I heard the website was having a lot of errors.

to those who went for the beethovens on NDC, were people striking out? Or as long as you were there for launch time you should have been good. I heard the website was having a lot of errors.

I read that a lot of people gave up on NDC thanks to the Zip code error. I just kept on trying to check out, re-entered payment security code, and was finally able to check out about 8:30am EST. Think this pretty much happened to everybody trying to buy off NDC.

Edit: I was also online camping and hit the twitter countdown link as soon as it popped up. Had no issues with timer synchronicity either.

Last edited:
what are you guys opinions on the moon walkers and beethovens. black or purple laces on the moon walkers. black or white laces on the beethovens

Looks like I'm going to be making a couple Elite low IDs at this rate
mean.gif

Last edited:
Haven't checked the thread the last five days. So guys was it diffucult to get a pair of Beethovens in the US?

Last edited:
Mid's are FIRE but $225 is steep as hell. 

Any chance they sit and hit sale?

Who am I kidding....

Haven't checked the thread the last five days. So guys was it diffucult to get a pair of Beethovens in the US?

I was told that many of the large retailers in Los Angeles & Orange County CA were sold out by early afternoon. I heard that Las Vegas was all sold out by Saturday night.

the beethoven's are dope as hell im happy people slept on these.... was able to cop 8 pairs seems like there has not been many hyped kobes since the prelude pack...i expect the snakeskins to be hyped as well espicially if nike rsvp's

Really want to turn my kobe XI highs to custom lows, anyone know any shops in the Los Angeles area that can help me. I appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom