THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wasn't gonna get them but these pics convinced me otherwise. Had a pair sitting in my cart on NDC since this morning and just pulled the trigger.

Just saw that Kobe 9 top ten from sneakernews. They've been trolling hard with these lists.

Th have the gall to include the terrible snakeskin EXT and rank the Details so low.

Anyone receive confirmation from KB24? My order processed last night and I got that email, but haven't heard anything as to whether or not the order will be processed.
All I can say is KB24 is sllllloooowwww with everything.

What is Wes Johnson wearing tonight? Somebody gets some pics. They look like they could have the potential to be impressive.

I haven't been much of a fan of the PE's but those, along with Vanessa's Malificent pair, have me extremely bitter

Just saw that Kobe 9 top ten from sneakernews. They've been trolling hard with these lists.

Th have the gall to include the terrible snakeskin EXT and rank the Details so low.
I stopped reading when the Xmas pair was ranked just above the Details. 
sick.gif

They did get the 1-5 right though. There was a blizzard looming in NY and 21 mercer was still packed just for the raffle tickets. The thirst was real.

Back
Top Bottom