THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The colors on the Xmas must really pop red for it to look orangish in some pics. Just like the infrared23 6s

Added a sz 11 just to see if was still available, it was but nah I'm gonna have to pass on these even though I do really like alot and 

planned on copping but Nah.

Probably get hit with costums on that. For those who checked out what was the total?

Didn't see my size 11.5 so I passed. Was able to add a 11 to cart but changed my mind. I'll wait for the US release I guess. Congrats to those who copped. 

My main concern is the custom charge it usually incurs, I forget if it only applies on order over $200 or $250 though?

Don't want a extra bill from UPS to come a few days after I get the shoes.

My purchase was around $125 and no custom fees.

Probably get hit with costums on that. For those who checked out what was the total?
only 205 I heard shipped 
eek.gif
 , conversion of the shoes itself was about 200

Last edited:
Anyone have a code or anything for these? I'll do the $205 if need be I guess.

Last edited:
When I ordered my Infra23 VI's (Toro's) from DF I had too pay $22 and sum change to the delivery man before he handed em to me.

Man should have jumped on that. Had my size in cart too. Even if they hit me with $50 custom still probably would been cheaper than 275 + here

Y'all tell me if I'm crazy or not lol.

I got the christmas kobes and the black ext highs and I plan to TRY to get the WTK.

If i don't get the WTK then Ill return the ext or xmas pair. I just couldn't see myself missing out on all of them. anyone else cop shoes if they are unsure or fear missing out on another release
Y'all tell me if I'm crazy or not lol.

I got the christmas kobes and the black ext highs and I plan to TRY to get the WTK.

If i don't get the WTK then Ill return the ext or xmas pair. I just couldn't see myself missing out on all of them. anyone else cop shoes if they are unsure or fear missing out on another release

I used to but not that much anymore. I was gonna get xmas KoBes just not feeling the outsole. But them wtk 9s [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom