THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got 4 pending charges on my account..... this is the first time it happened to me:x

Wish i would of peeped this thread before I tried to order. I also tried twice and got charged twice. :smh:

I believe on their website it also says customer support not available until the 1/5/15. Which is also :smh:

Just ended up calling my bank and told them what happened. They said I would have my funds back in 10 business days if the site doesn't refund me first. Hopefully they are just pending charges that drop in a few days like normal.

We all in the same boat. Hopefully the charged will fall off cause I really don't wanna wait for a claim to be processed.

CS out til the 5th?

Europeans never work
laugh.gif

Kobe 9 Lows Beethoven any help [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Dont point me to FC or Fleebay either lol......
man, i just noticed the price went up on them. theres only two authentic 9.5 on ebay 
nerd.gif

you can still get them pretty low if you message the seller to sell through PP.

Last edited:
I did too, won't be with me for a while though as I wasn't too keen on the 80 Euro postage to Australia so going through a package forwarder in Germany.
did anyone else grab a pair of the WTK9's from kickz?

Last edited:
man, i just noticed the price went up on them. theres only two authentic 9.5 on ebay :nerd:  

you can still get them pretty low if you message the seller to sell through PP.

Do that as we speak but yea got caught off guard with the price rise. I shouldn't have slept.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who was able to order a pair 
happy.gif

As expected I was not able to grab a pair at kickz. They always have way too few big sizes, in my size they probably had max. 3 pairs. Always the same for me with kickz.

Luckily the other stores will release them at the 10th, so I still hope that I will have a chance to grab them.

Congrats to everyone who was able to order a pair 
happy.gif

As expected I was not able to grab a pair at kickz. They always have way too few big sizes, in my size they probably had max. 3 pairs. Always the same for me with kickz.

Luckily the other stores will release them at the 10th, so I still hope that I will have a chance to grab them.
9s still left by the looks, just added one to my cart successfully, will drop it out shortly.

9s still left by the looks, just added one to my cart successfully, will drop it out shortly.
Thanks for your help 
happy.gif

But was not able to get one. Hopefully on the 10th I will have more luck.

Will call my local kickz store tomorrow, but I really doubt that they will even get them in store

os9bljM.jpg

AXJbgJP.jpg

My old man sees these today and says " Only women, homosexuals and Prince oughta wear shoes so bright....what's wrong with Black? "
Lmao. Happy New Year folks; Stay safe.

Last edited:
WTK lows....I picture this.

Swoosh/Heel tab = glow in the dark (university red)

Midsole= Black (moonwalkers)

Sole= moonwalkers

Upper= blend of black/red/gray flynit. Kinda split up like the showtimes would be with one side more red and the other more grey

Lining=Black

Laces= white

My old man sees these today and says " Only women, homosexuals and Prince oughta wear shoes so bright....what's wrong with Black? "
Lmao. Happy New Year folks; Stay safe.
Lol at Prince (and some times Michael Jackson) being the only dudes ever to be in their own category when it comes to walking that fine line. Old heads always give them a pass, and then always site all the women that they pulled, especially when it comes to Prince. My pops definitely doesn't like the stuff Kanye and other rappers step out in these days. 

Word to Prince and MJ......legends for many different reasons haha

Back
Top Bottom