THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Of all the black American history makers I'd rather have sneakers based off them. Please miss me with putting their face on the sneaker. They make a print or theme off everything else. Don't act like it's impossible to do so for important history makers. BHM isn't celebrated in Africa. It's a lazy design.

We got Christmas stockings and egg nog designs. We got a PBJ based off KDs favorite food. Those could have been GWCs. I don't see how a airmen design (that Nike has already done) is a problem. @TheGameofSoles

View media item 1336897

Last edited:
I just hope people still hype the wtk so it can make these a Lil easier to get

`

I do too but I got white soles my MC IDs and they seem to hold off dirt pretty well. Not quite sure why but unless you think you're really going to beat them up I wouldn't worry to much about that.
I have the Legacies and those are still okay, I just have to clean them often.  I like dark soles because that means less cleaning lol. 

Of all the black American history makers I'd rather have sneakers based off them. Please miss me with putting their face on the sneaker. They make a print or theme off everything else. Don't act like it's impossible to do so for important history makers. BHM isn't celebrated in Africa. It's a lazy design.

We got Christmas stockings and egg nog designs. We got a PBJ based off KDs favorite food. Those could have been GWCs. I don't see how a airmen design (that Nike has already done) is a problem. @TheGameofSoles
I don't really see the problem with the tribal print, plenty of African Americans make use of it ESPECIALLY during BHM.  Would it be cool to have some shoes based off real people no doubt, but I think what they did works just fine.  

If Nike made the same Chrismas pack theme next year as this year folks will be in a uproar. The African pattern junk is lame. The whole Aftican American thing is lame. I just consider myself American. I want more black American inspired BHM sneakers. Nike should call it the African Royalty collection. Srs

If Nike made the same Chrismas pack theme next year as this year folks will be in a uproar. The African pattern junk is lame. The whole Aftican American thing is lame. I just consider myself American. I want more black American inspired BHM sneakers. Nike should call it the African Royalty collection. Srs
They can call it whatever they want, this colorway is fire!

I got you, either way I think these shoes are very nice. 
happy.gif

The sneaker is dope. Love the CW. I've just always disliked the print. These are probably the best BHM I've see. LeBrons last year weren't bad either.

Last edited:
damn, these be them black white flyknit racer highs I need

whatever happened to the Mag kobe 9 high? didnt they say thered be a B2F kobe?

BHMs are clean ..not really diggin the back overlay design but, ill prob COP?..idk? Sad tho that Nike didn't use the Flyknit uppers the way it started off with the MPs "Multi" for most of our GR releases. ..but they did for Kobes "P.E.s" smh thanx Nike! Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom