THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I did a vid on my WTK's if u guys wanna check it out 

Nice vid bro....WTK are ok but them BHMS 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 CANT WAIT

So i payed for my masterpieces sunday evening through paypal invoice and the guys said he'd ship next day. well i got tracking info tuesday and it never got past pre-shipment. so today the guy contacted me and said he recieved the package back saying insufficient adress. Sent me a pic of it and my adress was ripped on the label and it was impossible to tell my adress. He had no clue why he recieved them back and it took me awhile to convince him that my adress was unreadable. Well after he said quite a few weird things he told me he had his senior trip this weekend and couldnt ship until monday. Really hoping everything goes well and i eventually recieve them but i still find it ridiculous it will take over a week for them to even be shipped.

Have the ASG's and Xmas that I've already rocked (and actually wore the WTK to the gym today.... I love them)
I like the WTK and am happy with what they went with, Im not still certain ill cop though.

But I feel they coulda done an inverted MP really well, similar to the MC HTM, or even same colours but that blue flyknit in the pink and green shoulda been more pronounced.

Obviously this is a pretty bad mockup but here it is inverted

Last edited:
I just found out the wtk 9 is 275 BEFORE tax. It's a easy pass now. Am I the only one who thought these were 225?

So i payed for my masterpieces sunday evening through paypal invoice and the guys said he'd ship next day. well i got tracking info tuesday and it never got past pre-shipment. so today the guy contacted me and said he recieved the package back saying insufficient adress. Sent me a pic of it and my adress was ripped on the label and it was impossible to tell my adress. He had no clue why he recieved them back and it took me awhile to convince him that my adress was unreadable. Well after he said quite a few weird things he told me he had his senior trip this weekend and couldnt ship until monday. Really hoping everything goes well and i eventually recieve them but i still find it ridiculous it will take over a week for them to even be shipped.
Wow, that's crazy. How much did you pay for those Masterpiece anyways if you don't mind me asking?

@abuch47 YES. Totally agreed. Would have blown any other Kobe 9 or any other shoe release of 2014 out of the water. Even if they would have made it $300. Would hope they would thrown in some extra laces like on the HTM's, but a mostly white based mc with white as the overlay and multi as the underlay would have been amazing.

I wish I could find a size 12 MP for 375. I'd pull the trigger quick.

Back
Top Bottom