THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'll pass on SNS. They tend to oversell and there's a good chance I'll get hit with customs. Rather just wait till Sunday

Fellas (and ladies), I've been looking at the BHM this whole week. I just don't see it man 
ohwell.gif
. I have 20/20 visions, so I'm not blind. They are just okay to me. Okay is not worth $250 to me.

The WTK is very nice to me, but Nike needs to get off that $275 nonsense
ohwell.gif

I'll say this though; if the WTK and the BHM were both original retail ($225), I would take the WTK colorway.

Last edited:
@Philart84  yeah Id like the BHMs really feeling them but the NRGs are solid black/white so not sure.

ASG are my goto ball shoes they look a lil beat now.

If cash was no issue id cop most of the 9 elites because ive really liked the silhouette and colours but top missing three:

1.Details

2.Inspiration/Precision

3.Sequoia

special mention

Showtimes

Xmas

Brave Blues/Perspective

MP still reins supreme for me overall

and lows the MC HTMs are all Id purchase if the chance came for retail, but the other HTMs look good with their added touches 

So I pretty much have liked every flyknit colourway.

Absolutely hating the X Elite high though, not just the colour but the weave and that sock upper on a big bouncy yellowed sole
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif
. please be a sample

Man Nike really should've dropped more elite lows 
mean.gif

such a great shoe that we might not ever see again

Who's awake? I just tried Foot Locker EU, couldn't add to bag. Anyone got any ideas, I really don't want to go hunting in a few hours.

Someone help ya BOY so I can get some sleep and ball in some bright colored shoes.

Hype is real on the WTK

eBay just sent this out the blue.
If you call 716 people searching for a shoe hype then you don't know what hype is.
Haha the hype was them emailing me out the blue. I didn't get an email about any other releases.

Who's awake? I just tried Foot Locker EU, couldn't add to bag. Anyone got any ideas, I really don't want to go hunting in a few hours.

Someone help ya BOY so I can get some sleep and ball in some bright colored shoes.

Must be something with the link or cookies or something. I couldn't add either. When clicking on it from the scrolling marquee it won't pull up. Won't come up in searches either.

Last edited:
]Early english review on bhm, def not worth the increase in price, beyond them being limited. Still great colorway, remix of the nrgs in my opinion

Still can't get over the $275 price before tax, for retail nontheless.

Really undecided. If they were lows I would be all over them.

Back
Top Bottom