THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There's good people in the world but the evil that is out there is just bothering. That's why I stopped watching the news and reading the newspaper every day it's filled with negativity and they try to install this fear and paranoia. It's sad

Anyways those Xmas joints are fresh wow is that red that vivid? Haven't seen them in person or many pics honestly I slept on that release but wow that pic up there is sexy

The red is like an atomic red... Bright with a tint of Orange...I.posted a pic with nike hoodie that is same color as shoes..my first kobes and hope to get BHM...

Hi all,

First post here, wanted to let any Toronto people know that Fairview Mall has a full size run as of 8:15ish this morning, and there was no one in line.  

If there's anyone in the DMV area or abroad striking out with an 11.5, PM Me and I'll help you...its mostly sold out here in Tysons Corner Footlocker

They're selling out not because of people who actually want them, these will be on Ebay by the hundreds.

By the thousands and smart resellers ain't really messing with these like that.

By the thousands and smart resellers ain't really messing with these like that.
smarts ones with $$ to sit on will copp and wait to see what happens. Then they'll return it to Nikestore if it fails, lol

smarts ones with $$ to sit on will copp and wait to see what happens. Then they'll return it to Nikestore if it fails, lol
yea if they got it from nike, but other shops don't have the lenient policy like they do.

10.5 xmas pair is up on NDC if anyone wants while waiting 
wink.gif

edit: and, its gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom