THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Also, has anyone swapped laces on masterpieces? I've heard the ones they come with are bad quality.
No but I'd like to.....I wish they were the thicker/stretchier ones like the Details, Xmas, and I'm sure some others are.  The fundamentals have the generic/cheap laces as well.

No but I'd like to.....I wish they were the thicker/stretchier ones like the Details, Xmas, and I'm sure some others are.  The fundamentals have the generic/cheap laces as well.

I'm planning to order a bunch of laces from either laced up or rope lace supply. Haven't swapped laces in awhile but I usually like to swap the laces on most of my shoes. Makes most of them look better and more unique.

Oh and entered raffle for him and when I got home an employee had texting me saying he'd hit me with a discount on them :smokin :D

I hate thinking about spending 600 on a pair of shoes but then again Im just gonna spend it on other shoes so its either get 2 or 3 pairs I kinda like or 1 pair that I really like (MPs)

Speaking of lace swaps wanting to do a clean white lace swap on WTK. Love the laces they came with but I think all white would be nice.

I hate thinking about spending 600 on a pair of shoes but then again Im just gonna spend it on other shoes so its either get 2 or 3 pairs I kinda like or 1 pair that I really like (MPs)

This is one of the best things I have ever seen on niketalk. Makes me feel better.

I'm planning to order a bunch of laces from either laced up or rope lace supply. Haven't swapped laces in awhile but I usually like to swap the laces on most of my shoes. Makes most of them look better and more unique.
What are the stretchy ones actually called?  Waxed?

The ones in the Masterpiece are just generic but I can't find anything in 72" that appears to have that thickness and stretch to it

congrats on your pair... I'm still on the ledge about buying a pair. There are alot of other things i can spend 600 on :lol: (non shoe purchases)

I purchased a VNDS pair for $375 by I wear my shoes and I figured why pay an extra $200 just to have them DS for a day. Most I've spent of a shoes is $400 for worn once Galaxy KD 4's. I think $400 is my limit but I'll probably break that before I know it. Kobe XII Elite retail will probs be Ike $400 better start getting used to it. Actually enjoyed the price hike on WTK. Easiest cop ever just because of $50.

I prefer buying very lightly worn shoes for the price drop. I do not care about shoes that have "never been tried on" because like you I wear my shoes. I would definitely jump on that deal for a lightly worn pair. Where did you find them? Im only seeing unworn pairs in my size (9.5)

I prefer buying very lightly worn shoes for the price drop. I do not care about shoes that have "never been tried on" because like you I wear my shoes. I would definitely jump on that deal for a lightly worn pair. Where did you find them? Im only seeing unworn pairs in my size (9.5)

I had been searching for a few months and opt here have always been around 3 used pairs in my size 10 on eBay but one day like every pair had been purchased and DS pairs were disappearing so I jumped on the next pair I saw. Just consistently check eBay. Pairs move FAST. Buy and regret later.

What are the stretchy ones actually called?  Waxed?

The ones in the Masterpiece are just generic but I can't find anything in 72" that appears to have that thickness and stretch to it

Waxed are definitely not it. Or at least I do not think so. A lot of places have been selling "premium nylon laces" ??? Maybe that is it. If I find anything good I'll post a link here.

I had been searching for a few months and opt here have always been around 3 used pairs in my size 10 on eBay but one day like every pair had been purchased and DS pairs were disappearing so I jumped on the next pair I saw. Just consistently check eBay. Pairs move FAST. Buy and regret later.
Navster has a pair in my size in the classifieds here but I'm just not ready for that 600 :lol: I'm gonna keep my eyes open for a used pair. There's an unworn size 11 for 500 on eBay :smh: I can find deals in every size but mine.

Last edited:
Navster has a pair in my size in the classifieds here but I'm just not ready for that 600 :lol: I'm gonna keep my eyes open for a used pair. There's an unworn size 11 for 500 on eBay :smh: I can find deals in every size but mine.

Be patient. You'll find some eventually.

backorder pair says ready to ship from eastbay will be calling them later on to confirm things looking good feeling that no tax and free shipping

Back
Top Bottom