THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I like the lows too, but the high's have the best colorways therefore they take the cake.

only have 2 pair of 9s and they are both highs(need details,mp and bhm).... highs allllll day and twice on sunday

I find the highs more comfortable too.

I like the highs and lows just the same. I still can't believe they only put out 3 GR lows
mean.gif

WTK9's just came in from NDC. Gotta say the color is more subtle than the pics. They're pretty nice. Still reminds me of easter though lol

Just got my MP in. Been having trouble uploading pics lately. Will try to post later.
Anyways dude shipped em in a weird position with laces tight as and the tongue came all bent up. There is also a tiny dent on the toe box. Soles were a bit dirty but cleaned up and look brand new. Took laces out and stuffed with bags to try and reform the shoes. Box was a bit banged up and they finally got here 10 days after payment. But for $375, I cannot complain much. Now to search for one last pair of highs.

Was planning on just copping bhm but dang detail and XMAS are niceee. Will check out BHM in person then decide.

nah definitely not sitting i tried for em and the site crashed and i assumed they were sold out and left my computer.

Back
Top Bottom