THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Can't get myself to pull the trigger, got the WTK last week so getting another 250+ shoe feels irresponsible haha
This.. have the BHM in cart for nike and eastbay but I can't do it.. I'll try and catch these on clearance if they don't sell out.

had a 13 in cart. went to pay for they and they were gone...out of stock. checked every other site and all 13's are out of stock

These aren't moving at all like I thought they would. I guess the bubble has officially burst.

that was easy. I was able to add to cart and check out on Foot Action, Foot Locker and NDC. NDC added 3 to cart bc I was waiting in line on my comp, iPad and iPhone lol. I expected it to be way harder. I'm even able to add my size right now, 24 minutes after they dropped. The shoes that dropped on Saturday sold out immediately.

Last edited:

that was easy. I was able to add to cart and check out on Foot Action, Foot Locker and NDC. NDC added 3 to cart bc I was waiting in line on my comp, iPad and iPhone lol. I expected it to be way harder. I'm even able to add my size right now, 24 minutes after they dropped. The shoes that dropped on Saturday sold out immediately.
Maybe they made the 1's more limited.

Maybe they made the 1's more limited.
1s were cheaper and also a saturday release is going to have a lot more people attempting to cop.

Got a Size 12 in cart if anyone's up for it.

And $265 shipped was a little steeper than expected, but hey; easy grab, beautiful shoes.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom