THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

free shipping no tax on KicksUSA: bit.ly/1yzylH7
Repped. Grabbed another Sz13. Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
for those of you who ball in the highs, how do you usually wear them?

When I had the 8's I usually wear the Kobe elite socks but probably gonna have to go w/ the higher cut elites

I'm in the tax business, the majority of people don't understand what its like owing them every year.  Which means your doing better than most but still.

If you are good. How much you cost shipped? Lol so serious

Last edited:
for those of you who ball in the highs, how do you usually wear them?

When I had the 8's I usually wear the Kobe elite socks but probably gonna have to go w/ the higher cut elites
my son sizes up on elites so they come a but above the highest point. he laces them to the second set of eyelets

The only reason I'm surprised these didn't sell out instantly is the amount of hype there has been and currently is for black and white Flyknit.

Was also surprised these didn't sell out quick, had I known I wouldn't have ordered from out of the country store this past weekend.

The only reason I'm surprised these didn't sell out instantly is the amount of hype there has been and currently is for black and white Flyknit.

What black & white flyknits? They're re-releasing the trainers/racers?

Can't wait to see these in person. If I like em I'm returning WTK and I am 100% sure I will regret that but I can't be buying 3 kicks in 3 weeks for 375, 300, and 270. Especially not all the same shoe.

I feel there should have been more elite lows.  After seeing some of the conversions by jwdanklefs, I would have copped some of the converted pairs had they originally released as a low.  If you play basketball, they are awesome and I don't see how anybody could not like wearing them.  I saw about 5-6 people rocking them in the game that was played before mine for city league basketball.
I thought the lows were nice but the colorways weren't that great. The beethovens where the better ones and even those were a simple colorway. I wanted to see fly knit used to it's potential. When it came to colowways the highs really brought it. That was mostly because of the sleeve.

Was also surprised these didn't sell out quick, had I known I wouldn't have ordered from out of the country store this past weekend.

Nah but the resell prices that people are paying are crazy. DS white/black trainers go between $500-$1000.

Trainers are done but blk/wht racers 2.0 are out with black tongue instead of white. OOS on NDC but expecting the stock run... soon.? lol

It's January. People still trying to recover from Christmas. The 15th been long gone & as many as people said wait till tax money come in. Stuff that's sitting this month will "probably" be gone by February or the end of February. Especially these, not to many people feeling the Kobe X at the moment.

Trainers are done but blk/wht racers 2.0 are out with black tongue instead of white. OOS on NDC but expecting the stock run... soon.? lol
they release in stores second week of february according to my boy at nike running near flatiron. nike on 57th hasn't gotten them yet

im glad they are sitting along with the WTK 9s.

Nike has reached the ceiling with these retail prices...

I'll see y'all in the Just Don 2s thread next week 
laugh.gif

Nah but the resell prices that people are paying are crazy. DS white/black trainers go between $500-$1000.

Damn, maybe I should sell my pair. :lol: I have the black&white and white&black pairs just sitting.

Ahh, gotcha.

I thought people were done with the Flyknit Trainers/Racers but it looks like Nike can milk them as much as they can.

Back
Top Bottom