THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
To plain and to much going on at the same time IMO. Somehow Nike pulled that off in the same shoe. I'll rep them for that.

Last edited:
The best BHMs are the ones that didn't release. 
mean.gif

Bought the BHM's this morn at 7:01 online. I decided to go the local champs and see how they looked. They are straight fire. I had a real hard time deciding if i was gonna get these because i had to decide whether i was getting shoes or a seahawks jersey. 

Was hyped to get these. Went to Nike store to check em out and was completely underwhelmed.
Something was off with the flyknit, can't really put a finger on it, and the non-flyknit materials weren't up to par.
At least I have an extra $270 in my pocket now.
Might just do another ID

Was hyped to get these. Went to Nike store to check em out and was completely underwhelmed.
Something was off with the flyknit, can't really put a finger on it, and the non-flyknit materials weren't up to par.
At least I have an extra $270 in my pocket now.
Might just do another ID

You are the first person to say that they don't look good.. Hmm interesting

You are the first person to say that they don't look good.. Hmm interesting
Technically he's the second, @MF Gooze mentioned above he doesn't either lol.

To each their own though. Some will love, some will hate. When it comes to the BHM, most love'em and I'm one of them.

I appreciate the "simpleness" of the BHM colorway and made these my first pair of Kobe's. Ever. First pair of flyknits too for that matter.

I really wanted to have this model in my rotation considering how fresh they are, for one, but also because they're place in the Nike Basketball lineage. I had my eyes on the NRG's but these are more than adequate concession for not being able to obtain those early on.

Those purple/gold BHM 8s would've been great. Nike was trolling for not releasing those, especially when it would've made for a perfect Laker colorway that some people were clamoring for.

My favorite MLK/BHM Kobe shoe is still hands down the MLK IVs though.

I copped the BHM Kyries and decided to swap the laces like the other guy a few pages back just to see how it looked. Straight up fire! Black side doesn't look so plain with these laces against it. Enjoy...

View media item 1360419

Technically he's the second, @MF Gooze
mentioned above he doesn't either lol.

To each their own though. Some will love, some will hate. When it comes to the BHM, most love'em and I'm one of them.

I'm not hating at all. I don't think they're an ugly shoe in the least.

I fully expected them to be my favorite Kobe 9 and I like the kobe 9 a lot.
Just didn't like them enough to spend $270. Some of the material seemed cheap to me.

Just my opinion.

Why does it always have to be either or up here?

I like both the BHM 8 and 9. They're totally different from each other.

Glad I have both.

It always seems like there's a lot of group think. Beethoven's must be plain and underwhelming then.

Back
Top Bottom