THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just hit another lick. DS 11.5 KRM EXT Challenge Reds for 180. wanted these joints for a min too, but for cheap.

Moving so I had to pack up all my Kobes back into their boxes. Its a sad sight but at my new house the closet has room for them to all have their own spot which makes me happy. 
Congrats.  Always good to be moving into a new place, the packing and unpacking is the only thing that sucks.  Find anything you haven't worn in a while that you forgot you had?

lol when i saw you posted this link, as it was loading i was praying that they wouldn't have my size (since i just bought them a day ago, was really hoping i didn't pay alot more) was beyond relieved when i saw they had them for the same price. So dope that they threw them up.

on another note, my KRM EXT Challenge Reds just showed up. Love this shoe yo. Looks so ill. and the fact they're different from all the other ix's i see at the gym is cool too when i hoop in em. Might wear em once or twice casually first.

@Hawkswoosh   Well I didnt find anything clothes wise by I did find a bunch of my military coins I thought I had lost and all my old star wars toys I am going to put up on the ceiling in my sons room. He wanted a Star Wars themed room and by god he is going to get one. 

Grey htm for a small footer at a decent price considering the market

just saw this too.  price is very reasonable.  however if the IDs were still up , I would just make an ID.  looks almost identical to grey ID imo...

Last edited:
   my kobe 9s from Kicks101 this past Sunday start from 4:50 till 4:56 (dude was flying through lol)

Last edited:
Cant find details or gumbos in an 8.5 for a decent price vnds[emoji]128546[/emoji]

Can someone tell why there is an influx of Beethoven's on eBay recently?  I've been wanting to snag a pair, but they were few and far between in a size 14 for the last few months.  Now there are new pairs popping up every day.

Are these outlet pairs or fakes?

Can someone tell why there is an influx of Beethoven's on eBay recently?  I've been wanting to snag a pair, but they were few and far between in a size 14 for the last few months.  Now there are new pairs popping up every day.

Are these outlet pairs or fakes?

Outlet did get these a couple weeks back. I haven't seen any good fakes of these yet.

Back
Top Bottom