THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If you had the option to grab one of these two which would it be?

MC low
or
MM

Trying to decide.
What's a reasonable price for MC? I'm seeing $400 in my size 8.
 I have both and I dont think one FK pattern is better than the other just different, so go with the one you will wear them most 

Kinda worried right now lol. I accidentally placed a bid on some DS showtimes. I do kinda want them and if I end up winning ill buy. Im just kinda worried. The guy has a rating of 9 with 100% feedback. However, all of his feedback is on purchases. So he is a good buyer but it looks like he never sold. Only other concern is that the seller is from Canada

Last edited:
Kinda worried right now lol. I accidentally placed a bid on some DS showtimes. I do kinda want them and if I end up winning ill buy. Im just kinda worried. The guy has a rating of 9 with 100% feedback. However, all of his feedback is on purchases. So he is a good buyer but it looks like he never sold. Only other concern is that the seller is from Canada

Won't the fraud protection thru ebay and PayPal protect you?

Im pretty sure. Im relatively new to Ebay so I don't know the ins and outs of it. Wasn't sure if there were differences in policy because the seller is technically out of country.
read everything posted about the shoes (description, w/e) on it's page. If it can be proven that it is said to be brand new, never worn, and not fake, then both ebay and paypal will help you out with buyer's protection if you receive the shoe and it was "wrongly described" (or how ever you want to word that), or if you don't receive anything at all.

In regards to his rating, I've sold some things and only had 2 buyer ratings when I started. I can only wonder what people thought about me when I was starting to sell some stuff on there. I understand your unease with the situation but it isn't as bad as you think on the site. Just make sure you always look over everything posted on the item's page and you should be alright with the buyer's protection.

Last edited:
Some might say that ebay/paypal is overly buyer friendly.   I have found its much easier to get your money back if you are the buyer getting scammed,  BUT it is extremely difficult to enforce a return if the buyer received the item as promised and is trying to scam the system.  By getting there money back and keeping the item. 

They are show times it's not like its a rare shoe. Chances of them being fake is slim to none. Like most said you are protected on ebay to a degree and every seller had to start somewhere.

Even if the seller didn't state that the sneakers are authentic, you are protected as it is against ebay policy to sell counterfeit items. It's just smart practice to looks for the words for another layer of peace of mind. 

Appreciate it fellas. I'm actually kinda dissapointed I didn't get them. Lost em by 50 cents. Wasn't able to be in ebay at the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom