THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

posted in the ID thread, but here is my collection of 9s. I should have kept the inspirations 
eyes.gif
nthat.gif
  That ID in the top right corner...HARD!!!!

The darker blue.
thanks for your opinion.  I really like darker blue more at first,  but for some reason I'm starting to like the light blue sole more n more.  I guess I'm glad I got both...I originally was going to just return one. I guess not anymore haha. 

any chance of getting the low red elites in nyc still? i dont think kobes are very popular here but the footlocker near me only has a size 13 left

Can anyone tell me how I can order in store for those red flyknits? The employee said I can't order in store, obviously he just didn't want too or didn't know how to

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how I can order in store for those red flyknits? The employee said I can't order in store, obviously he just didn't want too or didn't know how to
you have to get the store's prodcut sku # and have them look it up.  FTAxxxx FTLxxx etc

I saw that yesterday, ended up picking up the Green PRMs because that was the only shoe left in my size. I figured for $108 out the door they would be a good gym shoe.

Hopefully I can find the maroon 1996 ones soon for that price in my size.

Damn so tempted to cop the WTKs but that 275 price tag is just terrible with my rent due in a week. Might have to check my local FTL to see if they have the 9 lows for that sale price posted earlier.

Back
Top Bottom