THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
my son lucked out, missed the kobe xmas on release day but foot action found his size in the system delivered to our door in 3 days

Very strange site to be looking for men's shoes (It's a woman's clothing marketplace) but I found a pair of Kobe 9 Christmas in what appears to be very good condition for about 140... Is this a good deal? Have the Kobe 9 Christmas prices fallen that much?

http://www.vinted.com/women/sneakers/12136231-kobe-basketball-shoes
if possible you should ask for a pic of the lunarlon insole,  the spikes on the footbed and overall shape of the lunarlon insert kinda tell you how much its been used imo.   but yes great price...if true

Last edited:
I think that this shoe is the best Nike Shoe overall since  a very Long Time. in The last 12 months i use 3 pair of those and i cannot get tired of them. BHM, WTK are dope

Just bought the moonwalkers at Ontario Mills. Now I have all of the elite lows, MC and MM. They have inspirations on there too

Sorry if it was repost
But check your local outlets!!!
whats the location? Ontario mills? I called them up and they told me they were out of stock on the Kobe highs. Gonna try again tomorrow. I had a feeling they were just saying that lol.

Last edited:
I can only imagine somebody who is not into sneakers strolling pass the kobe aisle and sees the Inspirations thinking what in the world are these things. That display pair looks extra high.

Tempted to get the inspirations now. Never really felt the highs like that but they must be good on court... Right?
elite highs and lows are amazing on court, really no difference but the highs give you a bit of a placebo feeling of better support (no real difference because the flyknit/fuse sleeve that goes up your leg has no real structure/support). Tbh the em plays just as fine if not the same, I just love having carbon fiber on the elites.

whats the location? Ontario mills? I called them up and they told me they were out of stock on the Kobe highs. Gonna try again tomorrow. I had a feeling they were just saying that lol.
desert hill has the same stocks. IF you want to go out that far. i picked up the moonwalk from there.
Tempted to get the inspirations now. Never really felt the highs like that but they must be good on court... Right?
highs should plays exactly the same as the low and the EM plays the best without the carbon fiber making the heel clunky on heel strikes. that's how i feel anyway. gonna try the elite low on court soon, but so far the elite low feels tighter than elite high and the flex point digs into my foot.

Last edited:
Through experience I haven't really noticed any tightness issues playing in elite lows, but then again the elite lows were always "differentiating" (my beethovens fit too snug while my university reds fit perfectly fine: both are 10.5). I only play in my reds and I have no idea how playing in an elite low that fits too snug feels (it probably doesn't feel too nice). As far as that carbon fiber clunk is concerned, I don't really notice that while playing, compared to playing on a different day playing in my ems. I'll try playing with one of each on and see what happens lol.
Tbh I instinctively play in shoes like my zoom soldiers and the mentalitys more often than anything else, even though I have alot of "signature shoe" models i'm just in some sort of mindset of just not using them unless someone reminds me. So I don't have the "data" someone wear testing the shoes would have.

desert hill has the same stocks. IF you want to go out that far. i picked up the moonwalk from there.

highs should plays exactly the same as the low and the EM plays the best without the carbon fiber making the heel clunky on heel strikes. that's how i feel anyway. gonna try the elite low on court soon, but so far the elite low feels tighter than elite high and the flex point digs into my foot.
Appreciate the heads up. I gotta try and do a phone order, I live basically 10 min from Portland

Yup, I was there earlier and I still saw a lot of the Inspirations on there.

Dammit guys I'm not supposed to be buying any more sneakers. Any change I can return these KD6s I had to the outlet store for credit? Want to get those moonwalkers.

Dammit guys I'm not supposed to be buying any more sneakers. Any change I can return these KD6s I had to the outlet store for credit? Want to get those moonwalkers.
if you have a receipt, they will refund or credit u.  if not, then they will give you the listed price in their computer for credit

Good looks just remembered got these 2k14 Lebron's sitting here too. Welp.

Has to be a Nike store reciept too correct?

Last edited:
^ ahh good times! I remember playing my *** off to get that code, sold it for $400 i believe lol..

Back
Top Bottom