THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Some outlets don't do phone orders on the weekends. That is when they typically have their sales and want to serve their local customer base first.
I'm gonna call in the morning and talk to the manager, see what their phone order policy is and if they can't on the weekend maybe I can have them hold a pair and then on Monday see if they will ship it out. 

not bad at all
I'm stoked at the deal I got. The seller had them for $450 buy it now for the past month till this week when he posted it for 350 or best offer. I guess he finally gave up on them. Next pair ima try to get is either bhm or bethoven pair

Well fellas. Hit up the outlet and picked up the BHM shirt for 14.99. I also know some people and was able to get a pair of these

I helped a friend move and they were my size. He insisted that I take them because he knows I collect. Wasn't going to do it but he was getting frustrated I wouldn't so I had to do it. That's really all the info I got. Im sorry fellas I wish I could deliver good news.

Back
Top Bottom