THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just copped the China 9s for $45 shipped, always wanted to ball in the 9s, can't wait to see how good these things play. Gonna try the Bron XI insoles in these and see why everyone thinks it's a great combination, phew.

Grails bro 
pimp.gif

Holy ish! How much if you don't mind me asking?
It was basically a trade, so I actually didn't pay anything out of pocket. Had a pair of Yeezys sitting in the closet that I paid retail for from years ago, so I just gave those up for these. Hadn't worn the Yeezys literally in years, and I had no attachment or interest in them anymore.

These are, to me, the single best Kobe Nike has made. Still burns me this wasn't a regular drop, or even close to it. These should have released in at least similar numbers to the MP. Actually, I think it would look even better minus the HTM branding and blue Kobe sig. I would've bought five or so pairs and called it a day lol

It was basically a trade, so I actually didn't pay anything out of pocket. Had a pair of Yeezys sitting in the closet that I paid retail for from years ago, so I just gave those up for these. Hadn't worn the Yeezys literally in years, and I had no attachment or interest in them anymore.

Damn what a deal. These are absolutely beautiful! Congrats man!

​Not only do you have one of the best Kobe's of all time but you were able to get them for a trade! I know I'm biased and would definitely pull that trade off if I could. What were they, red Octobers?! The HTM's can fetch around 4-5k.

​Not only do you have one of the best Kobe's of all time but you were able to get them for a trade! I know I'm biased and would definitely pull that trade off if I could. What were they, red Octobers?! The HTM's can fetch around 4-5k.
Yeah I have no regrets about it lol. It was a pair of Solar Reds that I had worn once or twice when I first got them.

After holding out for almost three years, finally found a DS pair of MCs at a price I could live with. I love the X and XI MCs, but no comparison in terms of vibrance and overall beauty of design. Sorry about crappy iPhone pics but these are lit. Only regret now is that I waited so long. 

Wow that 

After holding out for almost three years, finally found a DS pair of MCs at a price I could live with. I love the X and XI MCs, but no comparison in terms of vibrance and overall beauty of design. Sorry about crappy iPhone pics but these are lit. Only regret now is that I waited so long. 
How much did you get these for? Just curious how much they are these days.

How much did you get these for? Just curious how much they are these days.
Someone asked the same thing in the Kobe XI thread. Same answer here:

$350 shipped. I'm almost embarrassed to say it. Honestly it's stupid. But I'm old, at least for this site (40) and have a good income, so I can swing it. I effed up when they dropped originally. Had my own design in the cart for one or two days and then they were gone, and at the time, $245 retail was insane. Hell, it's still insane. That was the beginning of the prices going hugely through the roof, and I couldn't process it. They were $245 on Nike ID, and with tax depending upon where you live (I was in Detroit then, LA now) they were $260-$270-ish. So I can swallow about $80 over original retail. I also sneaker-head rationalized it by skipping two shoes I was going to buy last week: the Jordan 31 lows and the XI lows. And I can say now, with these in hand, I made the right decision unless I wasn't going to buy any of them. This is an amazing piece of design. Stunning, really, in the context of generally standard sneakers. 

All I have left are these. Less is more I guess.
Unlikely, I figure, but if somehow the day ever comes where Nike puts IX lows back on ID, I'm going buck wild LOL. Not just with MC, but with loads of stuff. Not only am I pissed I never made my own MCs, but also never ordered a black and white pair I designed that was sick as well. Finally having my own pair in hand, everything about these--the shape, construction, materials--puts them up there as one of my favorite shoes of all time. 

Do Kobe 9's run TTS?... I got a steal on a couple of pairs that I couldn't pass up, but they are a 1/2 small so I was just curious

Back
Top Bottom