The Official Kobe X iD thread

This was posted in the X thread that DeRozan was wearing, thought I'd bring it over here, probably going to go this route if/when I decided to make an ID depending on what we see coming out in the next few months. Looks like the speckle man is having some restraint on these

I think they shouldn't have switched from flyknit material to plastic/foams (I don't exactly know the material).  Any thoughts about flyknit kobe's come back?

I think they shouldn't have switched from flyknit material to plastic/foams (I don't exactly know the material).  Any thoughts about flyknit kobe's come back?

They didn't. This is the "low cost" (lol $180) Kobe.

I would be surprised if Nike didn't release a lowcut FK X

nobody noticed the big ol'
"IMO" in all caps eh?

smh but the upper is not white
So WE can't just replicate these ourselves now can we?

they're dope.

View media item 1419218 Both the Villanova and Duke "PE's" are IDable. Nike is trying to build hype for the X by releasing these college editions. The X's are sitting and that's fine by me cuz I actually like them. It's nice to cop a shoe a week after release date.

I think its funny how NT works sometimes. Before the shoes come out (in this case ID's haven't been shipped yet in this thread at least) there is always some ridiculous argument over nothing lol. That will bide some time for when the shoes do come in then it goes back to normal.

Same thing happens at the end of the year when were moving onto the next model. If you look in the 9 thread there was some stupid argument over Kobe and Kanye West.

For this topic at hand....no you cannot make them 100% exactly like the picture but you can make something extremely similar. However, if someone likes them because of the upper being an off white, let them like the pair and have their opinion on them. I personally do not like the shoe at all but im not argue with what someone thinks is the best kobe 10 to date. Its their opinion to share with us on the forum.

so disappointing that you cant have a black midsole...

of all the options to keep from us... :smh:
Forreal that is the first thing I ever do on id and always order blackout ids from the sigs I truely love. Disgrace you can't order a blackout id no more and have all these other crazy options and colors. imma wait it out, if a black midsole becomes available I'm Coppin the blackouts asap

I PLACED MY ORDER ON FEB.7

I ORDERED A KOBE X AND A KD7.

GOT "SHIPPED" EMAIL TODAY, THE PIC THAT SHOWS UP ON THE EMAIL IS THE KD7'S.

BUT IM DEF HOPING ITS FOR BOTH SHOES!

I think its funny how NT works sometimes. Before the shoes come out (in this case ID's haven't been shipped yet in this thread at least) there is always some ridiculous argument over nothing lol. That will bide some time for when the shoes do come in then it goes back to normal.

Same thing happens at the end of the year when were moving onto the next model. If you look in the 9 thread there was some stupid argument over Kobe and Kanye West.

For this topic at hand....no you cannot make them 100% exactly like the picture but you can make something extremely similar. However, if someone likes them because of the upper being an off white, let them like the pair and have their opinion on them. I personally do not like the shoe at all but im not argue with what someone thinks is the best kobe 10 to date. Its their opinion to share with us on the forum.

You can have an opinion but don't come in here trying to tell people it's not a Nikeid. There's nothing "PE" about them.

That base we see is the exact base you'll get if you ID them on the website. Just wait until pics start coming in of other people's ids and you'll see.

I know for a fact that they're ids :wink:

Last edited:
WELL A UPDATE TO MY ABOVE POST.... LIKE I STATED, I ORDERED BOTH SHOES ON THE SAME DAY(FEB.7)

I GOT SHIPPED EMAIL TODAY FOR MY KD7'S...

A EMAIL JUST POPPED UP SAYING "WE'VE STARTED" FOR MY KOBE X...I WAS DEF HOPING THAT BOTH WERE GOING TO BE IN THAT SHIPMENT.

WELL A UPDATE TO MY ABOVE POST.... LIKE I STATED, I ORDERED BOTH SHOES ON THE SAME DAY(FEB.7)

I GOT SHIPPED EMAIL TODAY FOR MY KD7'S...

A EMAIL JUST POPPED UP SAYING "WE'VE STARTED" FOR MY KOBE X...I WAS DEF HOPING THAT BOTH WERE GOING TO BE IN THAT SHIPMENT.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING?

Back
Top Bottom