The Official Kobe X iD thread

CLOSE? You're saying that they're not even close. Really?? Give me a break. I realize that it's a vertical vs, horizontal design. But to say they're not even close makes you the blind one.

I really, really like the Villanova ID....thinking about ordering that pair or just getting the Blackouts for like 70 bucks cheaper with the birthday coupon.

CLOSE? You're saying that they're not even close. Really?? Give me a break. I realize that it's a vertical vs, horizontal design. But to say they're not even close makes you the blind one.

You're trolling imo

kobe-bryant.gif

Don't think those above (Pic) are IDs? looks like Black and "Tour Yellow" colorway?..all we get is "Yellow Gold", and we dont get 2 dif colors for the tongue. correct me if im wrong but.....nope! lol but those are sick IMO

Don't think those above (Pic) are IDs? looks like Black and "Tour Yellow" colorway?..all we get is "Yellow Gold", and we dont get 2 dif colors for the tongue. correct me if im wrong but.....nope! lol but those are sick IMO

Def not idable

i have two pairs ordered:

so far order was on 2/19, started date is 2/28, almost finish email this morning 3/4

Back
Top Bottom