The Official Kobe X iD thread

you guys think these will be available until tomorrow?
i dont think it will sold out, a lot of people were disappointed its not a full MC and you have to pay 250 + tax for them.

but! knowing nike they will pull the infamous fake sold out to build some hype.

Last edited:
i see you @9thWonder23kid
nthat.gif

ppl on ebay are ridiculous!

LOL, some ppl asking $500 BIN, and the option is still available.
laugh.gif

To be honest, I don't feel too great about the asymmetrical MCs but I'm not about to take the chance on not getting them to then regret it later.  If they arrive and they suck.  Back to NDC they'll go.  No biggie.  But anyway, these are the two options that I went with. 

my order is not showing on SNKRS app. it gave me a notification after ordering but its not on there. 

The spekles kinda make the mc pop out a lot but me personally I can't be rocking splattered speckles as A grown man at age 36.

Only splattered speckles I be rockin is AJ wht/cmnt's IV's.

To be honest, I don't feel too great about the asymmetrical MCs but I'm not about to take the chance on not getting them to then regret it later.  If they arrive and they suck.  Back to NDC they'll go.  No biggie.  But anyway, these are the two options that I went with. 
Feel the exact same way.......Ordered 2

View media item 1758119

Nice pair. I almost did the same, but I went with silver swoosh and silver speckles.

Kind of itching to order a third with a clear outsold as well......

If it's still available when I get home from work, I'm gonna order one

so everyone ordered grey/black/dark grey? lol. the color options dont compliment the MC's very well.

Back
Top Bottom