The Official Kobe X iD thread

I was lucky enough to order a 9 pair last year but then when I tried to go back to order a second few hours later it was gone so trying to figure if i shoul pull the trigger now are take the chance and wait till I get paid tomorrow...

Bruh I ordered the exact Same pairs but both with clearsoles
Yeah I missed out on the White MC 9s so had to make something close to it with the Xs. I love white soles, think they look best but went with the glow on the white X just to change it up. Good choices, Congrats bro 

Ordered 2 with my bro, top pair is yellow aysm, bottom pair is black aysm, 12/8 estimated delivery. Asymmetrical should be dope
yea i ordered a pair for my lil bro too. i was really hoping he would say no when i asked him if he wants a pair lol. 

Same for me. Missed on on MC (twice) for the 9 plus the MM. Got my MP later on. Not passign up anymore.

I went with this:
Looks good. I forgot about the MM, I did get 2 pairs of those, I guess I never put those in the MC category, those were kind of their own thing.

Had to order a second pair. The no risk factor is definitely nice. Will keep the one that turns out better.

Back
Top Bottom