The Official Kobe X iD thread

Yeah but to me that's not the same because you miss out on the design process. Thats almost like taking someones sloppy seconds, especially if they are worn.

Every man/woman deserves the right to design a full mc id, wait for a comformation email, bulid email, almost done email, finishing email, and shipped email while posting every single update to niketalk.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
To deny someone those inalienable rights would be criminal

placed a 3rd order because YOLO...this is literally what's written on my ID

Last edited:
fmt-png-alpha
fmt-png-alpha
my 2 pairs. The top pair has black on the medial side and the bottom has wolf grey. Went with the rose gold swoosh at the last minute, had it as white and then gold previously. Just don't have much rose gold in my collection so I thought it would be cool. 

So I did black/asy with a gum sole, how does the gum sole look on these? Should I buy a second pair in case I'm disappointed?

Here's my pair. Decided to go the safe route. Black medial side, tongue, lining, laces, white swoosh, black midsole with white speckles, white outsole, and gold logo ID.

Looking through the thread, I've seen that the black midsole does turn out a little cloudy/murky, but when people have added speckles, it detracts from the cloudiness a little and doesn't look too bad. 

Hope these turn out looking good in real life!

Back
Top Bottom