The Official Kobe X iD thread

Made the exact same pair. Mine shipped! I'll be sure to pop pics and tag ya.

wait.. what? already shipped! Dang, that's pretty quick.. see if Nike just gave us full mc, it would've been quicker turnaround and none of this black painting issues..

I really need your help. 
I can not decide which pair I should order.
My fear is that the sport fuchsia will look to pinkish (too bright) compared to the rest of the shoe.
What do you think about the outsole? I plan to go either with solid purple or tranluscent sport fuchsia.

View media item 1797909
View media item 1797910
View media item 1797911
View media item 1797912
View media item 1797913
View media item 1797914

Sorry for all the pics, but I'm having huge problems to decide :rolleyes

I would love to hear your opinions. 

I like 6 the best. I had the same concern about the liner but decided to go with it. Thought it was worth the risk cause it it works then it's gonna be fire. Now thinking I should order another pair in case it doesn't work I have something to fall back on.

Edit: I realize I picked the pair with the purple liner but I think in the right color combo that fuchsia is gonna be on point.
Here's what I went with. View media item 1797966

Last edited:
Black medial is straight trash. Too many pairs have been posted with the same issues. Plus I think the weave looks way better with other medials. I'm glad I went mainly black on my 9 because I would have for sure gone with black on the 10 otherwise.

I def like the translucent fuchsia sole w rose gold swoosh, I'd go #3
Thanks man! Repped.
I like 6 the best. I had the same concern about the liner but decided to go with it. Thought it was worth the risk cause it it works then it's gonna be fire. Now thinking I should order another pair in case it doesn't work I have something to fall back on.

Edit: I realize I picked the pair with the purple liner but I think in the right color combo that fuchsia is gonna be on point.
Here's what I went with.
That are my thoughts too. It's a bit risky to go with the fuchsia, but it could look fire in person. 

Thanks for your feedback and thoughts! Repped.

I'm pretty sure that I will decide between 3,5 & 6.

Might have to bite the apple and order 2 pairs and decide afterwards 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Fam I been sleeping on the Kobe id. Didn't even know you could have a different color on the medial side :smokin

If I would of known that I would of racked up with the discount :smh:

Hopefully they bring that option back

Thanks man..

Was thinkin that yellow laces didn't work for them..oh well easy fix
Those Lakers colorway MC's look good my man. I made a pair like that but it wasn't mc. I really wish I could still keep these (didn't fit)

I wonder if Nike will leave this option up when pairs start to arrive??

Or take it down right before just like they did with the MCs.

I believe they anticipated the backlash coming once everyone saw those black medial pairs.
mean.gif

Heard back from Nike regarding my defective sole. They lead me to believe I would get a remake of the MC option but now they're saying all I can do is either make a new pair with the current options or return.

Edit: after a chat and a battle with the rep I got 15% off. Cancelling the order I made yesterday and just placed my order for 2 pairs now.

Last edited:
i m curious cant you request a discount from nike on the black medial pairs that MC weaved toe box is sprayed black ? 

Back
Top Bottom