The Official Kobe X iD thread

GD ebates went up to 12% right after I ordered my second pair of mambacolors
mean.gif

Good news: Chaos MC will be here Friday. No imagination MC arriving next Tuesday and first mambacolor should be shipping out soon
smokin.gif

@Kanyeezy411 your pairs are very similar. Why not make an all purple pair and maybe a no imagination pair? Then you have more variety.

I say rose gold in both cases - purple too subtle, plus the rose gold accents nicely with those colors.

Thanks for the feedback!
Helps me a lot.

GD ebates went up to 12% right after I ordered my second pair of mambacolors :smh:

Good news: Chaos MC will be here Friday. No imagination MC arriving next Tuesday and first mambacolor should be shipping out soon :smokin

@Kanyeezy411
your pairs are very similar. Why not make an all purple pair and maybe a no imagination pair? Then you have more variety.

I will probably only keep one pair and want to compare purple and fuchsia in hand to see which one I like more.

Thanks for the feedback!
Helps me a lot.
I will probably only keep one pair and want to compare purple and fuchsia in hand to see which one I like more.
if you're only keeping one pair, then I think the rose gold will go better than the purple swoosh.. purple swoosh kinda blends in the weave too much for me.. 

I just got an email from Nike saying the MC was restocked as well. They stay playing with emotions.

all the black medials going back and remade with another color :lol:

Gonna order one with bright crimson as I promised when they come back haha.

Back
Top Bottom