The Official Kobe X iD thread

I pretty much stole your design bc they look so clean. Silver specks instead of gold though. That rose gold hit on the medial side looks :smokin

I can't get over how much better the wolf grey tongue/liner look vs. black.

Last edited:
Well guys this thread was fun while it lasted, Nike royally screwed me over when I ordered the dreaded black medial, they went back, and I'll catch ya'll in the Kobe 11 thread

Last edited:
I think someone said it's really dependent on the store/manager.

they don't destroy them :lol: ..they get sent back to nike and then they ship them to stores in huge boxes all models mixed in just held together by zip ties and they get sold for $40 :pimp:

Do you mind post pics.  I'd like to see how they turned out.
Sure, here you go...I really wanted to keep them but the smudges next to the black patch in the toe box (2nd pic) came like that and I couldn't get them out.

Edit: I don't have a before pic but mine looked almost exactly like this person's pair

They do look better than the original for sure.  Nike dropped the ball on the black medial

I really don't know why people think that's the case, their corporate gross margin is 45%. Without getting too much into it, unless you're talking exclusively about the materials in the shoe, that claim just isn't right.

They do look better than the original for sure.  Nike dropped the ball on the black medial

And you know, I just noticed when taking these pics that I think every black medial pair has a darker knit because they spray painted the whole friggin shoe a thin coat of black to darken it!!!! Smh

Twinsies!

53c0790b40514.jpg

I know the Yeezy-inspired IDs get a lot of hate, but it just works so well with the MC :

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Kobe Chrismas model yet? Trying to decide on whether to grab these or wait until the Christmas model drops...Last year's iteration was dope.

Back
Top Bottom