The Official Kobe X iD thread

How do you return your nike ID? I received my mambacolors today, but nike created in a wrong color. Kinda like the flyknit, but won't keep because nike put on a wrong GITD sole.

Is there anything on the gift card? I believe they are sending them out as a means for you to put money on them and gift them to others...

Got my pair in today and they turned out really well in my opinion except one little thing on the tongue. If you aren't seeing it part of the Kobe logo wasn't properly cut out. Tried to pull it out with a pair of tweezers and it just made it look. Unfortunately they are going back, hopefully though I'm able to get a coupon code to reorder with.

Quick pics. A little undewhelmed that i got a darker blend, but these are a keeper,especially since i used ebates and dont know if i would get the 14% cash back if i do a remake. Aside from the colors bieng sorta dark, theyre nice. The asymmetrical isnt bad at all.
Looks good to me! I have this exact pair coming in on monday

mean.gif
 This looks awful in person

Man I can't wait for mine to come in I got the same design kinda wish I went with speckles on my midsole but I can live without but I will regret not doing gitd swoosh I went with black

Regardless these are so clean man hope my pair comes out like these

View media item 1824137

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom