The Official Kobe X iD thread

I think the only thing stopping me from being 100% satisfied with the Multicolors is them being asymmetrical.  

If only it were fully multicolored like the mamba colors.  

Mambacolor Chaos pair came in today, but now I don't know which one to keep :frown:

View media item 1823310

I can't make up my mind, so I gotta ask. If you had to choose 1, which would it be? Thinking bout keeping the Chaos Mambas and sending the other two back cuz I got a white based MC coming next week. :smh:  First World Problems

Imo keep the mamba color chaos

Somebody post some fly gear that goes with these mambas because I don't know how ima gonna pull these off. Purple hoody maybe?m
My university colors are purple and white so no problems here 
laugh.gif

Somebody post some fly gear that goes with these mambas because I don't know how ima gonna pull these off. Purple hoody maybe?m
If/when I have bright/loud kicks on I just keep the rest tame and tonal - dark or slightly faded denim, grey/black/blue hoody/button up/sweater. I don't own any bright color clothes, so my kicks are usually the only "flashy" bit.

But it's why I got both pairs of MambaColors with black tongue/laces/swoosh/lining - makes them a little more toned down.

ETA for my MCs was today. Looking at the tracking now, its still at the 2nd to last stop. Making me kinda weary here. No delays it says as the ETA still shows today's date,but not looking good. Would be bummed. And I got my MC 9s on today too!

14% cashback on the left (restock pair) and 5% cashback on the right (original) lol. Was gonna switch out the ones that has the least flaws/better weave but can't do that with different color stitching where it splits the MC and wolf grey FK. Keeping the silver stitching pair.
View media item 1823615

Probably pass on the grinches now and cop the 5 rings. Got 2 pairs of MCs from the second go around yesterday...here is the first pair...

These actually turned out pretty nice. I think these will get the most wears with the black sole. Ill get some pics of the second pair later today (no imagination w/ gum soles)

14% cashback on the left (restock pair) and 5% cashback on the right (original) lol. Was gonna switch out the ones that has the least flaws/better weave but can't do that with different color stitching where it splits the MC and wolf grey FK. Keeping the silver stitching pair.
Why can't you switch them? Would anyone notice the difference in stitching? I'm only asking because I'm thinking of doing something similar.

Well these are exactly what I hoped for.  iPhone 6s, no filter. Took em next to the window so you get a clearer glimpse of the colors. Light years ahead of the black medial knit I got at first.
these turned out great!  i was gonna pass on these, but really reconsidering now...

Why can't you switch them? Would anyone notice the difference in stitching? I'm only asking because I'm thinking of doing something similar.

I mean switch left or right shoe. Not switch pairs. One has the vein like flyknit popping up on the left shoe but the left shoe without flaw has the black stitching. So if I switch, I'll have a pair with black stitching and one with silver stitching. I don't want it mismatched. Makes sense?

Last edited:

these turned out great!  i was gonna pass on these, but really reconsidering now...
Thanks, indoor pics dont do it justice. gotta post a group shot with the Mamabacolors, Rose Golds, all 3 HTM's and Mambacurials...yah I've got a thing for flyknit x kobe.

I mean switch left or right shoe. Not switch pairs. One has the vein like flyknit popping up on the left shoe but the left shoe without flaw has the black stitching. So if I switch, I'll have a pair with black stitching and one with silver stitching. I don't want it mismatched. Makes sense?
LOL. I get it now, thanks for explaining :smile:. The silver stitching looks clean. I wonder why they went to black stitching? Wolf grey looks amazing on the Multi-Colors either way. The sheen of the flyknit makes it look metallic in some lights.  I ordered another pair and I think I'll keep two pairs of those and get rid of all my other Xs :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom