The Official Kobe X iD thread

Have no idea when my shoes are coming in.

Says build complete. Allows me to track package. Has said just shipped for a few days. But every time I try to use the tracking number for UPS it doesn't show up at all.

Wall wearing iDs. He wore his signature the other day so he's not with Nike (yet?).
nerd.gif

I didn't even know, that he will leave adidas

Well I ended up returning my crimson medial MCs. The flyknit was too dark and the medial was too pink. And the 5 rings are a better substitute imo. But.....I did order a replacement
tongue.gif

I'm really hoping they turn out like a lot of the black upper MCs with the vibrant weave. I plan on painting the medial check black and adding some HTM laces to complete the look. And I've never put my name on an iD so I went with that. Thought about putting HTM as the tongue iD...would that have been weird? Either way...I'm done with X iDs. For real this time
laugh.gif

I thought I was going crazy yesterday watching the game. I'm like "damn is adidas stealing nike design 1:1 now?" but didn't have a chance to check pics.

Gonna look up some more.
i'm curious where wall will go for his next shoe deal. Can't see nike throwing huge deals at him, could see him going for a china deal

Back
Top Bottom