The Official Kobe X iD thread

Gum sole FTW!!!
I might be bias since this is the exact same pair I got, but these are so ******* sexy. I got my pair set for a remake because of some issues, so hopefully the new pair arrives with a more vibrant weave. 

Last edited:
I might be bias since this is the exact same pair I got, but these are so ******* sexy. I got my pair set for a remake because of some issues, so hopefully the new pair arrives with a more vibrant weave. 

Definitely. I almost ordered an all black pair with gum sole and rose gold check. But these are a winner for sure.

Everyone has their own personal preferences.  That's the good thing about nike iD

I always wanted them on the 9s.  I know I'll never get my hands on the HTM gum sole 9s, but this was as close as I could get.

It took me a while to get the right color combo. In the end I'll have 2 gum soles and one volt glow.

Nothing you haven't seen before
laugh.gif

Wow, I feel like the minority here, but I think gum soles look TERRIBLE! Especially with Multicolor fk, YUCK!!!!

Not knocking anyone, but I just don't see the attraction. I hate all gum soles period.
Its all good, everyones entitled to their own opinion although you did say you hate ALL gum soles so youre just being biased now.

For those asking has anyone received an email regarding their Grinch IDs, they started making my pair on the 23rd. Maybe wanna check your spam/junk mail.

Last edited:
Just chatted with them, I didn't get any email and they told me it has been started already and everything was on schedule

I put my order in for the MC's & Grinches on the 22nd and not so much as a word from Nike. I'd even take them sending me someone else's "We Started" email by mistake right now.  Can't trust Chat cuz they have NO CLUE what they're talking about. 

Size 11 looks like its gone from the options as well. Wanted to create a 3rd pair

Thats strange they didn't send you any updates yet. Mine is in the build complete stage...so I think the next step is to just ship them to me. Did you log in on NDC and check your order status that way?

My order has just said "In Progress" since I ordered them. I think at some point it should change to "Build in Progress" but haven't seen it yet. Of course my estimated date was February, I think they spoiled us with the fast turn around on some of the other X IDs.

Back
Top Bottom