The Official Kobe X iD thread

With the new Kobe's coming out soon does anyone know how long the ID's for the X's will be available?

Woke up today and saw a shipping mail from nike and ups tracking. 

I was hyped for a second, but then I saw it was just for another order of TF clothing 
laugh.gif

Had to pull the trigger on one more X iD order before Nike takes them down:

Went with all black upper, tongue, liner and laces, metallic silver swoosh, black (actually grey) midsole with black speckles, and bright crimson translucent outsole to represent his lightsaber.  

Last edited:
No pics on hand, but I ordered a multi/dark gray pear and I sent them back and ordered a pear with multi/light gray. 

The lighter gray accented the multi better. It brings out he brightness. I also changed the swoosh from black to silver, so that aided in the brightening. Also, the first multi color pear was darker... more oranges, purples, maroons and darker shades. The second pear with the lighter gray and the silver swoosh had more pinks, volt, yellow, pink.. just brighter multi color fk in general. 

Had to pull the trigger on one more X iD order before Nike takes them down:

Went with all black upper, tongue, liner and laces, metallic silver swoosh, black (actually grey) midsole with black speckles, and bright crimson translucent outsole to represent his lightsaber.  
These should come out 
smokin.gif
 can't wait to see them.

I was contemplating another pair but the pull to the XI's is too strong now 
laugh.gif

I've been wearing my blk/white iDs for a few days.  Walked into one of my local spots today to grab some shoe cleaner.

The store manager saw my Kobe's and we started choppin it up about the 9s and the current 10 iDs.

They usually don't get the good stuff or limited releases. But he told me that he will hold me down on the white cement 4s if they get them.

I didn't even ask him to do it, but I thought that was cool

Got shipping confirmation for the "No imagination pair". Can't wait for my volt tongues to ship!

Back
Top Bottom