The Official Kobe X iD thread

Strange how this seems to be going.  I'm also getting my volt tongues first although I ordered them a few days after the stock pair.

Hey I just realized something....maybe Nike is doing this intentionally just so that everyone can truly feel the Grinch experience. Kind of like an interactive feature of the Grinch shoe. Genius!

Good work Nike! Greetings from Rome 
nthat.gif

Glad I didn't get a pair now. I just don't see anything special about them. Glad you guys that copped like the way they turned out though! 8)

Interesting to see what the volt tongue and speckles will look like...
Glad I didn't get a pair now. I just don't see anything special about them. Glad you guys that copped like the way they turned out though!
glasses.gif
Other than the fact that there will less pairs made overall (more than likely) than the MCs and mambacolors they are just a green id 10. But they were marketed well and people love the past Kobe colorways. I'll personally have to see them in hand before I decide to keep them...those pics look pretty good tho.

Good work Nike! Greetings from Rome 
nthat.gif
Wow...really nice.  Glad I didn't cancel mine.  
nthat.gif

Repped for the pics.  

Only thing I wish Nike would have given us is a better outsole option, the glow in the dark volt is so muted, not vibrant enough.  

Excited to see the Volt tongue pair.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Interesting to see what the volt tongue and speckles will look like...

Other than the fact that there will less pairs made overall (more than likely) than the MCs and mambacolors they are just a green id 10. But they were marketed well and people love the past Kobe colorways. I'll personally have to see them in hand before I decide to keep them...those pics look pretty good tho.
a nice "green" iD at that.. not really much you can do with the cw.. it was good for me as I made enough mc's and mambaColors..
laugh.gif

I got a pair of kyrie USA id's in December and had them remake the pair. Turns out they never made it and now since they are off i.d. they said I could pick any basketball shoe to i.d. free of charge, so I chose these Ohio State i.d.First pair of kobe's since the 8'sView media item 1859597

Last edited:

nah.. I still think the Volt tongue will look better.. just me though..

i agree..... i'm hoping so b/c that was the pair I wanted to keep anyway.

ordered a stock just in case it turned out horribly.

Thanks for sharing the pics @TennetsBi  
Yea yall probably right. Hopefully we get a look at the Volt tongue before Sat in case anyone needs to put in a last minute order 

Back
Top Bottom