The Official Kobe X iD thread

I just got mine today too (exact same pair as you)...and I totally agree.  There're fantastic because they're 100% woven...no paint crap.  These are how they all should be.  I don't understand why they can't do this for all the other solid color options.

Now that the Kobe X iD chapter is closed....IMO, the ones that were kinda quality [looking]:

1. Light Grey (Beethoven Weave)

2. Grinch Green

3. Black/White Asymmetrical

4. Black

5. Multi/Light Grey (Asymmetrical)

6. Mambacolor

7. Dark Grey
I wasn't that impressed with the Black/White Asymmetrical in person. For whatever reason the white weave wasn't very white. I came to the conclusion that there was some overspray from the black knit somehow. I agree with the light grey looking very nice quality wise. I'd probably put light grey, grinch and multi asymmetrical with light grey as the top 3. They're the only ones that seem unpainted. I haven't gotten a chance to see my mambacolors in person yet but i think, I'll like the qualities on those as well.

Great pics everyone!!

Did NDC take down shoe laces from the site? I thought they had some up a few months back. Really interested in getting volt laces from all these pics.

here are some pics.  There seems to be a light reddish tint on the edges of the Shozoku when it was cut out of the synthetic material, and exposed the uncolored edges.  Not a deal-breaker for me, as I usually air brush the Shozoku on my iD tongues.  On the two pairs I ordered...this pair is going to have a black one, the other pair red (Grinch).

Last edited:
Using angelus infrared paint on shozoku
Looks
nthat.gif
. Got any close ups on the Logo?  Planning on doing this when I receive my pair.

Has anyone who's received their pairs been a size 11.5 or 12? Curious if the big footers getting the shaft on scheduling manufacturing.

Back
Top Bottom