The Official Kobe X iD thread

I too just got my started email for my sz 11.5 Grinch. Ordered with 10 min of them going live

^This. I get screwed on every iD release...mine always get started late...I don't know if it's the size of shoe(usually 13) or what...but I'm getting jealous and antsy after seeing everyone's Grinches showing up

Seeing some dope *** Grinches on Instagram. Feeling a little bit of them ragrets even tho I said I wouldn't. Smh.

Anybody else think these would've looked dope if those little hooks by the lace holes were red? 
nthat.gif

For people with the "started" emails, does your order status on NDC still stay at "In Progress" or does it change to "Build in Progress"?

I will be doing the same thing when my pair comes in.
you can do a video please or pictures step by step and tell me what color you use for paint :wink: !!!

Great job Cheffylsu :wink: !!!

I want paint my multicolor in gold and my grinch in red or black i don't know again :wink: !!! For the gold paint no rose gold you advise what paint ?

Last edited:
Using angelus infrared paint on shozoku
Nice!!!.....got mine yesterday and 1st thing i did was mess with changing the logo color....i started to do mine with a permeant sharpie marker but can't really get into the corners and edges so ima gonna grab some red angelus paint and do them over again!!!

Back
Top Bottom