The Official Kobe X iD thread

Damn they pulled the plug after one day! They are overwhelmed with orders, they'll be back once they catch up. Glad I put an order in last night. :D

As for MC, I'd go simple as always. No gitd, bright colors, let the MC shine on it's own.

Glad I learned my lesson from last year and got my sharks last night! Hopefully they come back with MC and I can have some fun. Or if they finally put Navy as an option and I can make a decent cuse colorway

I still have a black/white pair with gum bottoms in cart. I wonder if I should pull the trigger. I wasn't ready to make this decision 
eek.gif

Don't they just have a cap on the number of orders they take in a day? They released yesterday about 11am eastern time so I guess we'll see in about 40 minutes.

Hoping the 1st asymmetrical option doesn't come back when the shoes become available. Could it be the MC of 2015. It does mimick the HTM pair like the MC did last year.

Hoping the 1st asymmetrical option doesn't come back when the shoes become available. Could it be the MC of 2015. It does mimick the HTM pair like the MC did last year.

a) Not even sure what you mean by 1st asymmetrical option (unless you're referring to the specific color combos) and b) what a silly hypebeast mentality that is.

The MC 9 iDs weren't even close to the HTMs anyways - different colors and the HTM lateral side was black overlays under a MC base, the iDs were the opposite.

Last edited:
Because if you slept then you slept. If you didn't learn after last years release then you'll have to cook on that QS restock lol.
So you dont want it come back because some people didnt order the first day? What kind of logic is that outside of the obvious that your hoping the resale value is going to be really high?

You hope it DOESN'T come back? Why would you hope that?

probably because of my signature
if you are on mobile, it reads:

"these days everyone wants the shoe they were able to cop to sell out so they can say they have shoes that are sold out lol"

Last edited:

you guys are confident that they will bring out MC for these?
Yes. They just want to sell as many Solids and other combos before they drop the hammer that is the MC.

Most profitable way of doing business.

Obvious with the temporary sell out it worked.

Back
Top Bottom