The Official Kobe X iD thread

Yes. They just want to sell as many Solids and other combos before they drop the hammer that is the MC.

Most profitable way of doing business.

Obvious with the temporary sell out it worked.
Man...

if they do that...

ill be so mad..

and ill buy two more ids...

mean.gif

For those that would like details of the HTM soles/midsoles now that ID options are available:
View media item 1606685
Haven't been overly excited about the performance. Anyone know if any of the historical Kobe lows have full length zoom? Any marquee low top have that? I read the new Hyperdunk will but not sure about the low...thanks in advance.

I guess some people haven't learned from the previous Kobe IDs that they were going to sell out.

Sorry, posted a handful of pics in the Kobe X thread.

As for sizing, I'm a true 9.5. They haven't done .5 sizes in the past two years of Kobe HTM. I use powerstep orthotics which are about the same size as the stock insoles. Even with double elite socks, I had room in this one. I have a normal width foot. I may ID a gum sole/grey in 9.5 to give them a go and use these in trades or sell.

Those are fantastic, that's what I like if I don't use solid wolf grey. Any idea when that option is added with the others you mentioned?

Sorry, posted a handful of pics in the Kobe X thread.

As for sizing, I'm a true 9.5. They haven't done .5 sizes in the past two years of Kobe HTM. I use powerstep orthotics which are about the same size as the stock insoles. Even with double elite socks, I had room in this one. I have a normal width foot. I may ID a gum sole/grey in 9.5 to give them a go and use these in trades or sell.

So you're saying they run big if you're wearing double elite socks and orthotics? In the normal run of Kobe 10, my tts fits more narrow than + 0.5 sz which fits me much better width wise but length fits big, so I go tts. I've never owned a Kobe shoe so I was curious if the fkyknit felt same as regular .

I find this knit to have a bit more give than last year's. That model was very stiff to me. I'm thinking TTS on the flyknit elite low, but I don't have the luxury of having tried the 9.5 yet. Only going off of playing in these size 10s the past few months.

how close do y'all think the bright crimson is to mango? I have always thought the mango VI is the hottest kobe c/w ever but a X ID could be suffice...

Man I wanna make the sharktooth ones but I don't like how if you make the swoosh black it's blends in with the black on the medial side of the shoe. I wish you could invert the swoosh colors but I guess they wouldn't want you making it exactly like the HTM's. Maybe ill just go with silver.. hmmm decisions decisions..

Back
Top Bottom