The Official Kobe X iD thread

I wanted grinches and my size sold out so I bought these. Glad they kept them up for so long.
smokin.gif

I'm really regretting not making a default pair.  That white liner was a "no go" for me tho.. So I settled for a black tongue/liner 

I'm returning one of my mambacolor pairs and I also had a pair of penny 2s that I'm sending back. I printed return labels for both but ended up putting them in the same back and just threw the second return label in the box. Does anyone know if this will be an issue?

I'm returning one of my mambacolor pairs and I also had a pair of penny 2s that I'm sending back. I printed return labels for both but ended up putting them in the same back and just threw the second return label in the box. Does anyone know if this will be an issue?

Good question. Have not heard this done before so tell us how it goes lol. Don't think it would be an issue as it's going to the same place and there are two labels. As long as you have both invoice in there shouldn't be a problem. Just chat with a rep and let them know that you did that.

Good question. Have not heard this done before so tell us how it goes lol. Don't think it would be an issue as it's going to the same place and there are two labels. As long as you have both invoice in there shouldn't be a problem. Just chat with a rep and let them know that you did that.

I'll def let you know. Don't expect an issue either.

Last edited:
Florida outlet where most returns go so seller got them for cheap, still made money, how much I don't know. You got the good end of the deal regardless. Hope it doesn't have flaws that weren't disclosed.
Probably so, Either way if there are bad flaws I'll just hoop in them.

I wonder why he didn't return them

Idk I wondered the same thing. 
UNWORN iDs that are mailed back to Nike, whether they're flawed or just disliked, are shipped off to Florida clearance stores where resellers buy them under $90 and post them on ebay. Reason why I only returned flawed pairs and sell the ones I don't want on ebay. I don't like my shoes getting devalued like that.  

So the ones saying I was making a big deal out of things, do you think this is acceptable? They're pushing back dates til the end of February? Smh

Pushing dates back isn't acceptable and they should give out codes for it (I've gotten one when I received mine late before). I understand the frustration. I ordered 2 pairs on the first day. One got delivered the same week as others first got theirs then my 2nd had no updates for awhile. Now I got a shipping email for a mambacolor I ordered over 2 weeks later while my grinches have been sitting at "Build Complete" for over a week. But I can't really expect any compensation when they haven't gone past their guaranteed delivery date (for mine at least)

So the ones saying I was making a big deal out of things, do you think this is acceptable? They're pushing back dates til the end of February? Smh

i rather still see them, then not. this coming from a buyer booking massive losses due to bots. lol

They told me countless times that I'll get my Grinches by the estimated delivery date of 2/8, and then they even sent a further email last week saying the scheduled shipping date was 2/1. No delay emails though (yet). And you know I'm secretly hoping they delay them so I can test the waters of trying to get that code :wink:

Back
Top Bottom