The Official Kobe X iD thread

So for some reason this didnt post but the id I got on the inside of the shoe is......
Nicely done! Wish I'd thought of that but I gave up after a few attempts of trying to use the word. 
laugh.gif

I painted these over the weekend.  I went with Infrared 2000.  I made a few mistakes, but no dambs are given.....

If I decide to paint any other logos, I'll pay someone the next time.

My stock pair arrives tomorrow, and my final MC arrives friday!!

(volt laces are from LaceLab)

Last edited:

This 

Putting down the helmet was a big mistake.
Ruined the Villain part for me

still havent seen the movie 
Don't bother, its not that good. Very predictable, wait for Netflix

I painted these over the weekend.  I went with Infrared 2000.  I made a few mistakes, but no dambs are given.....

If I decide to paint any other logos, I'll pay someone the next time.

My stock pair arrives tomorrow, and my final MC arrives friday!!

(volt laces are from LaceLab)
smokin.gif

Yes 

My kobe X id Grinch is shipped by Nike in size 10,5 US with code 20% 

I m very lucky because i have pass my order the final day and Nike informes me that my order was cancelled and finally no i have my order.

Great Job NickMemphis 
smokin.gif

Yes 

My kobe X id Grinch is shipped by Nike in size 10,5 US with code 20% 

I m very lucky because i have pass my order the final day and Nike informes me that my order was cancelled and finally no i have my order.

Great Job NickMemphis 
smokin.gif
Nice that you will get your pair after all the confusion man! 
nthat.gif

Just got both grinches. But one has Kobe sig in red and the other has it in black but I could have sworn I ordered both in red sig. And the order page doesnt show the details. Is there another place that shows this? It's not a big deal. I just wanna know who screwed up. Me or them. Other than that both pairs are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just got both grinches. But one has Kobe sig in red and the other has it in black but I could have sworn I ordered both in red sig. And the order page doesnt show the details. Is there another place that shows this? It's not a big deal. I just wanna know who screwed up. Me or them. Other than that both pairs are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

If you call them they have the exact details that were requested on the ID Order. I've had to rely on that a few times to verify details.

Back
Top Bottom