The Official Kobe X iD thread

Too bad the black midsole on the id couldn't be as black as the midsole on the Kobe X Christmas release shoe.

Too bad the black midsole on the id couldn't be as black as the midsole on the Kobe X Christmas release shoe.
Tell me about it man, the rendering makes it seem much darker than what you get in real life. 
mean.gif

If you call them they have the exact details that were requested on the ID Order. I've had to rely on that a few times to verify details.
Well I got partial resolution. 10% code for the wrong color on Kobe sig. But they never really confirmed who was at fault. Anyways, tried to get credit for price difference showing on their launch page but was disconnected due to inactivity while waiting fir the first rep to come back on while he was checking inyo it. Then reconnected with this female idiot who was claiming that the price difference was because I must have chosen another customized option which cost more. Anyways she said to csll the 800 and I ended the chat because by that time I had been on nearly an hour.
Now headed to Nike to get some volt and black laces!

I painted these over the weekend.  I went with Infrared 2000.  I made a few mistakes, but no dambs are given.....

If I decide to paint any other logos, I'll pay someone the next time.

My stock pair arrives tomorrow, and my final MC arrives friday!!

View media item 1896331

(volt laces are from LaceLab)

How close are the lace lab laces in style/texture to the stock laces?

Finally got my shipping confirmation After not hear a thing from them! Was getting worried with all these horror stories of pairs getting cancelled

Back
Top Bottom