The Official Kobe X iD thread

I wore them once or twice for short periods. And they seem to fit extra tight on me. I went a whole size up. But they still feel tight after a couple tests.

All the shoes I ordered have been 10.5 I wonder if I complain about the fit being a size issue( not tts)would they take the return?

Paint job and lace swap done.
smokin.gif
 looks great

Well my friends, all good things must come to an end. They finally arrived. Had to put the good lens on the potato for these bad boys
Nice to see that you finally got your pair man! 
pimp.gif

Was going thru some old photos last night and I absolutely forgot I had these laces!  I wanted university red laces, but they were not available for the Grinches.

These are the old product (RED) laces from years back.  The bright crimson laces look too orangish/pinkish to me.  I like the red laces better and it goes better with the painted shozuku.  The ltexture of the laces is great also!

Snapped a few pics to show the differences.  I think I'm going to stick with these and swap to volt laces every once in a while.

Looks like most of us are finally getting our pears
"If you don't like this colorway, me and you probably can't be friends. It's almost as bad as someone who doesn't like peanut butter, you just cannot associate with scoundrels of that sort. They do not respect themselves". 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Was going thru some old photos last night and I absolutely forgot I had these laces!  I wanted university red laces, but they were not available for the Grinches.

These are the old product (RED) laces from years back.  The bright crimson laces look too orangish/pinkish to me.  I like the red laces better and it goes better with the painted shozuku.  The ltexture of the laces is great also!

Snapped a few pics to show the differences.  I think I'm going to stick with these and swap to volt laces every once in a while.
I guess to me the swapped laces just look too thin.

I think you get a year for unworn (could be more if there's manufacturer defects). I don't know how thorough they look at them to deem if they're unworn, I didn't want to risk it because I had a pair of flyknit racers that I only wore once indoors, could have passed as unworn but I just sold them on feebay anyway.

I returned a pair that I wore once and had no issues. Cleaned them up to remove dirt just in case.

Back
Top Bottom