The Official Kobe X iD thread

Was able to get outside with both pairs that came in this week.  
Both pairs are fire 
pimp.gif

Top to bottom - right to left:

Grinch  - volt tongue/speckles          MC - white swoosh/wolf grey sole

MC/Mambacolor - black translucent/black speckles

MC/Mambacolor - gum/black speckles

MC/Mambacolor - gum/white speckles

All are black tongue/laces/liner (except Grinch), and all MC are wolf grey medial

Last edited:
Bought pair of grinch X's off British seller on eBay for 60 pounds under retail. Still selling some size 9us pairs, won't let me upload photos tho..

I finally got my grinches yesterday. I guess I was sort of underwhelmed, because it had been so long.

Wow! You know that's the only reason I come back to this page? To check that you FINALLY received your order.
laugh.gif
  tracking was updated again, now they're out for delivery, so by tonight I can put a nail in this coffin, assuming someone doesn't swipe them off the porch, which honestly wouldn't even phase me at this point.

It'd be perfectly appropriate actually

Last edited:
I receive my Grinch in size 10,5 US yesterday.

great great shoes and nice colors.

I m very happy and i finish my collection Kobe's X

In the order :

1°) KOBE X Grinch

2°) KOBE X Shark Jaw

3°) KOBE X Christmas

4°) KOBE X Multicolor

5°) KOBE X Mambacurial

6°) KOBE X Rilvalry

7°) KOBE X Draft Pick

When i think at the beginning i don't like the X because i will prefer the IX (Beethoven, Moonwalker, Multicolor ...)

Got these in yesterday but it was too dark for pics.. Big shout and thanks to wheelman1976.. I was too late to id my own but wheelman hooked me up with a good price. He's super easy to deal with and kept me informed on the updates as he got them from ndc. Look forward to doing business with you in the future bro. Anyways they are just as sick as I was expecting :pimp:
I have 8 pairs of Kobe X's now and these are right there at the top with my mag id's and my favorite pair of mc's.

View media item 1904197
View media item 1904196
View media item 1904198
Here's a shot with my mag xi id that came in yesterday :pimp:
View media item 1904199

Is the return policy for id's the same as regular shoes? I see the 30 day policy. But it's been longer than that and I feel like I need to return them. I've worn them maybe twice. Probably cause pass for unworn.

Is the return policy for id's the same as regular shoes? I see the 30 day policy. But it's been longer than that and I feel like I need to return them. I've worn them maybe twice. Probably cause pass for unworn.
I think you get a year for unworn (could be more if there's manufacturer defects). I don't know how thorough they look at them to deem if they're unworn, I didn't want to risk it because I had a pair of flyknit racers that I only wore once indoors, could have passed as unworn but I just sold them on feebay anyway.

Back
Top Bottom