The Official Kobe X iD thread

Outlet stores do sell them. I returned a pair of mine($145) to one and saw it on the hash wall 2 weeks later at half the price that I originally paid($89 plus 20% off) . With a $5 survey discount I couldn't resist not repurchasing

yea I know they do I was just talking about his store and how they make them defective and send them back 

They are supposed to defect the ones with customizations (names or phrases). But they sell all the other ones. Some stores will sell them regardless, but that's the p&p

Last edited:
So before I order the colors will not be painted on the Flyknit again like last year right?
unfortunately no one knows. If I were to guess its probable painted on but who knows maybe they stepped it up this year.

Last edited:
That's what i'm worried about with the flyknit..especially with that yellow flyknit..last time it was painted on..no bueno..

I wanna make a bruce lee Kobe X but wanna see pairs first..

I guess Nike is going to rake in as much cash as possible on these iD options before breaking out the MC

really hope this mc option hits nike id shortly. ...
Umm? correct me if Im wrong guyz, but there is NO guarantee that a MC option for the X is even gunna happen?  WE are the ones spreading this hope, rumor, etc..are we not? lol I would love it to be true aswell, but just cause we had it last year doesn't mean it will happen for the X.

IMO Nike would be dumb as hell not to release the MC but.....We will see.

Ignore this if its been confirmed that we are getting a MC pages back, as I didn't feel like reading past posts. ha

Word of advice. Shoot now and ask later. Nothing worse in the iD world than having a perfect design, waiting to see others designs, then losing options to make yours.

Just order and judge later, worst case scenario you get a full refund.
Both repped.  

Can't tell you how many times I sat on an iD design only to pop it up when I was ready and see that one of the options or materials was no longer available
sick.gif

Worst case scenario, MC pops up and you can either return, or unload the pair you got now.  

Last edited:
trying very hard to resist. For some reason, the mandarin orange flyknit is very appealing with a silver check. otherwise may just do a rose gold type reiteration.

trying very hard to resist. For some reason, the mandarin orange flyknit is very appealing with a silver check. otherwise may just do a rose gold type reiteration.
Sitting here feeling the same way. Feeling like I should just order before a certain option disappears and I kick myself later.

Hey on the return section for NIKEID it says you can return them for any reason within 30 days of the shipping date. And then it says only unworn ID sneakers will be accepted after the 30 day mark. So we can wear the sneakers, and if we decide we don't like them after a weeks worth of wear we can still return them? If that's true that's awesome. They must have this lenient return policy for people who are on the fence and don't want to invest this much money on something that they don't truly know will turn out to their expectations. That's cool with me. For once Nike is doing something 100% right.
If anyone has returned a worn pair of Nike IDs within the 30 days please let me know-just curious if I read it correctly.

Hey on the return section for NIKEID it says you can return them for any reason within 30 days of the shipping date. And then it says only unworn ID sneakers will be accepted after the 30 day mark. So we can wear the sneakers, and if we decide we don't like them after a weeks worth of wear we can still return them? If that's true that's awesome. They must have this lenient return policy for people who are on the fence and don't want to invest this much money on something that they don't truly know will turn out to their expectations. That's cool with me. For once Nike is doing something 100% right.
If anyone has returned a worn pair of Nike IDs within the 30 days please let me know-just curious if I read it correctly.
This policy is true for pretty much all nike shoes. I think there a couple of exceptions though if I remember correctly. 

Here is what NDC says:

Most Nike.com (including NIKEiD) purchases can be returned for any reason within 30 days of the shipping date. After 30 days, you can still return your Nike.com purchase for a full refund as long as it hasn't been used. Some restrictions apply.
  • Nike golf clubs: Can be returned for a refund within 90 days of the ship date. See the Nike golf club return policy  for more information.
  • Nike gift cards: No returns or cancellations after purchase.
  • Nike+ devices: Please include all parts originally included with the device. Nike+ devices returned more than 30 days after the ship date must be unopened with the seal intact.
  • Nike+ Kinect Training for Xbox 360: Can only be returned if unopened. Visit Nike+ Support  for troubleshooting or contact Xbox  if the disc is defective.
  • The Nike + iPod Sensor can only be returned unopened.
  • Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please read the label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guidelines and return information.

Last edited:
On a separate note, was about to order a second pair today but noticed that the ebates amount has dropped back down to 3%. MrRebates is still 5% though. Think I'll hold off for now. 

I had purchased a pair of Nike sfb from clearance store, with receipt. Wore them for a year. Then I had midsole seperation and tried gluing them with no success. Still wore them with noticeable wear in the rubber sole.

Called Nike if I could return them to Beaverton or any Nike store for a refund or voucher. They said I couldn't return them to them cause they were purchased from a non Nike retailer.

Called the clearance store, spoke with manager and they said bring em, they will give me my $$ back. Returned them and got my refund. so basically you can return any Nike product back for a refund.

Back
Top Bottom