The Official Kobe X iD thread

Woke up to my "almost finished" email on two out of my four pairs. Can't wait!
happy.gif
ME TOO!!!!! I'M DYING TO SEE REAL PICS

Ladies and Gentlemen, here comes the

I ordered on...but it didn't get started, should I call?

Is there a strike? 

Mine is started!

Oh man, it's stuck in customs...

Almost finished?  Can't wait, sitting by the door....

Stupid UPS....

Feel free to add as you see fit.

Is there a strike? 
Mine is started!
Stupid UPS....

dont forget...

"mine just arrived, i'll take pics later"

Last edited:

Is there a strike? 
Mine is started!
Stupid UPS....

I'll wait until mine arrives at my door

Quote:

Is there a strike? 

Mine is started!

Stupid UPS....

How about... "Looks good, but I'll wait for MC" ... then once ID is removed in a year... "Wish I pulled the trigger"

I don't think we will see MC, but I think we will see two different colours (rather than a colour + black) for the two tone uppers.

I don't think we will see MC, but I think we will see two different colours (rather than a colour + black) for the two tone uppers.
Do you mean like this HTM? That would be pretty disappointing if they chose the MCs to be like that 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Can you guys help me pick which one looks best.  I'm having a hard time deciding.  Thanks in advance.

Need some advice guys, been debating on what swoosh to use for the Black HTM inspired ID. Should I use the wolf grey swoosh or the metallic swoosh?

never say never...but that would be cool too. but only if the 2 colors are

1. not painted flyknit
2. are actually weaved together properly

I got the almost done notification last night. Hoping I get shipping notification over the weekend.

The Nike Kobe "Prelude Pack," which features retros of Kobe Bryant's first through eighth signature shoes with Nike, will be available again on July 15.

The restock is coming from KB24, Bryant's official store. The shop is on hiatus at the moment, but promises a return on the 15th featuring "exclusive Prelude Packs." The site doesn't have any more details than that regarding which pairs in particular are up for grabs and what the "new products" in question might be.

Read more: http://*************.com/news/nike-kobe-prelude-pack-restock/#ixzz3fPzc7Krr

The Nike Kobe "Prelude Pack," which features retros of Kobe Bryant's first through eighth signature shoes with Nike, will be available again on July 15.

The restock is coming from KB24, Bryant's official store. The shop is on hiatus at the moment, but promises a return on the 15th featuring "exclusive Prelude Packs." The site doesn't have any more details than that regarding which pairs in particular are up for grabs and what the "new products" in question might be.

Read more: http://*************.com/news/nike-kobe-prelude-pack-restock/#ixzz3fPzc7Krr
stop trying to get repped

Back
Top Bottom