The Official Kobe X iD thread

I have two pairs arriving next week. I will be out of town for awhile though so I won't be able to take pictures
mean.gif
o wow thats crazy fast

First batch always comes out faster. Doesn't take 3 weeks to make and express ship a shoe.

Aight fellas. Today is my bday and had some extra cash roll in. I might be able to get a couple ID's but I know I can get 1 for sure. What do you guys think between these. Im pretty much 50/50 and don't care that we don't know if the flyknit is painted or not. I say that because if it is painted I can always switch for the other.

Aight fellas. Today is my bday and had some extra cash roll in. I might be able to get a couple ID's but I know I can get 1 for sure. What do you guys think between these. Im pretty much 50/50 and don't care that we don't know if the flyknit is painted or not. I say that because if it is painted I can always switch for the other.
Bruce Lee ones.

Go Bruce Lee and cross your fingers
happy.gif

I will be ordering as soon as we find out if spray painted.

its painted flyknit
Reps around the house. I am waiting another 5 days before I order but wanted some second opinions.

Do you know for sure they are painted? Im hoping some pics surface on instagram or they have a few pairs made at the Niketowns I can look at.

Do you know for sure they are painted? Im hoping some pics surface on instagram or they have a few pairs made at the Niketowns I can look at.
No. We don't know if actual flyknit or painted yet. The day we do, it will be like the first day all over again. 100's of posts.

The pair should be here Tuesday I'll follow up my comments with pictures

and you probably won't post pics if it's not painted so you don't look like a fool.

by the way, the 9 IDs weren't painted, they were dyed (dipped into ink to change colour). they took the grey fk and made them whatever colour they wanted.

and you probably won't post pics if it's not painted so you don't look like a fool.

by the way, the 9 IDs weren't painted, they were dyed (dipped into ink to change colour). they took the grey fk and made them whatever colour they wanted.
Is this correct? I was reading posts regarding pooling paint and, from pictures, they look like thinly spray-painted gray or black knit. How would the fades be achieved via dipping it in ink? Maybe sprayed with ink? Genuinely curious as it'll definitely affect my choices for the X Elite iD. 

Last edited:
I'll post pictures regardless...n yes I'm just try a get it in you guys head...it's painted if not...pizza time

And once again I will post the pictures regardless. I won't look like a fool id look like a happy dude with non painted Kobe xs lol

Once pictures are in, I'll either commit and submit my saved IDs or delete them and forget this existed.
Im torn between having quality pair of FK Elite Lows X and keeping my money... TORN! But pictures will decide it for me

Back
Top Bottom