The Official Kobe X iD thread

Liking the looks of the grey upper, works well with a Beethoven type design. Got a gift card scheduled to come today, so I'll probably be ordering a pair of "beethoven 10s" tonight.  Also woke up this morning to get that Finishing email on the "shark" pair. Can't wait to see some of those pics from people getting their pairs soon.

Look at the right shoe's laces you can see the dashes has 3M properties. Unless it's the filter picking it up the silver.
You are right! The regular iD's didn't have 3M but just a greystrip going through the laces but I think the Al-Star had 3M and these appear to too.

Returned a pair of foams to Nike today and used the gift card on my second pair of id's. That 12% MrRebate was too tempting to pass up. Supposed to arrive August 19. Woohoo! 
Do you still get the rebate on a purchase made via gift card? I saw this in the FAQ for MrRebate:

"Purchases made with gift card redemption or gift certificate redemption as the full or partial payment method are not eligible for cash back rebates"

Do you still get the rebate on a purchase made via gift card? I saw this in the FAQ for MrRebate:
"Purchases made with gift card redemption or gift certificate redemption as the full or partial payment method are not eligible for cash back rebates"

I used a gift card and got the rebate. I think they mean if you buy gift cards off nike.com that purchase is not elgible for rebate which is the case for all cash back sites.

I used a gift card and got the rebate. I think they mean if you buy gift cards off nike.com that purchase is not elgible for rebate which is the case for all cash back sites.
Thanks. Going to order a little later tonight, the rebate isn't make or break for me but its cool if it does work out.

I never knew that...I will double check and see if the rebate went through. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

Back
Top Bottom