The Official Kobe X iD thread

Mr. Rebates has 12% cashback for NDC. Get those orders in
nthat.gif
Thanks Fam! Bout to go in again!

Last edited:

Right that white liner not only doesn't go with anything on the shoes but will also get dirty quicker. To each....
If the liner was red or some other random color with no accents anywhere then i could see your point

But white's probably the one color that can go with everything (especially black)

Last edited:
If the liner was red or some other random color with no accents anywhere then i could see your point

But white's probably the one color that can go with everything (especially black)

White on that shoe is a random color with no accents anywhere. Yes white and black go together as contrasting colors but there should be balance. You compared them to Taxis which is simply not an accurate comparison.

Last edited:
and you probably won't post pics if it's not painted so you don't look like a fool.

by the way, the 9 IDs weren't painted, they were dyed (dipped into ink to change colour). they took the grey fk and made them whatever colour they wanted.

The 9s were painted/airbrushed whatever you want to call it. If they were dyed I wouldn't have taken mine back due to grey showing through the thin coating of red. Like buddy said earlier you can't dip them in dye and make a gradient, that's airbrush.

my order on 06-29 is already started but my order on 06-30 is still "in progress" and no got started e-mail.. not worried though.. just weird..

Yeah bro, I ordered July 4, still haven't got a started email yet. All my past ID's I got the started email within 4 days. Maybe
Mr. Rebates has 12% cashback for NDC. Get those orders in :nthat:

Repped! Good looking out man.

Just used Mr Rebates and pulled the trigger on pair 2.

View media item 1614148

Yeah bro, I ordered July 4, still haven't got a started email yet. All my past ID's I got the started email within 4 days. Maybe
Repped! Good looking out man.

Just used Mr Rebates and pulled the trigger on pair 2.

How does Mr. Rebates work. I signed up but do you get the money through paypal?

How does Mr. Rebates work. I signed up but do you get the money through paypal?
Same thing as ebates basically, if you've ever used that. They send the money to your paypal. Or you can request a check if you prefer. But it won't come immediately, they send lump sum payments every couple months or so.

Probably end up with these. Will wait for my shark id pair to come in before deciding.

View media item 1624162

I started off with this same design, based on the Kobe 8 inline (damn I was disappointed those never dropped and you couldnt make a similar colorway on ID.

Then I started playing around tweeking the swoosh, liner and tongue and came up with the other design. Cant wait to see how both turn out tho. Part of me thinks I should have stuck with the Kobe 8 inspired color, but then again i like the silver swoosh.

Haven't received a start email yet for both my pairs..gonna call on Monday just to see what's up..

First time ordering from NikeID and I placed my order on July 1st and haven't got the "started" email either. I heard if they're late on the Estimated delivery, they give us the pairs for free. Is this true, or what's their normal protocol for this?

First time ordering from NikeID and I placed my order on July 1st and haven't got the "started" email either. I heard if they're late on the Estimated delivery, they give us the pairs for free. Is this true, or what's their normal protocol for this?
It's an estimated delivery time, not a guaranteed delivery time. Also, I'm sure they have overestimated the actual time it takes to make the shoe. If a shoe really took 4 weeks to make, you'd be paying a lot more. You will not get your shoes for free unless it's an extreme circumstance.

Often times when they're swamped with orders, they forget to "scan" in the progress of your shoe, so you might get a finished email before you even get a started email.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom