The Official Kobe X iD thread

Does it look like the black has dark grey blend like last year? And why does that pair have a tag on it? Overseas?

Last edited:
I am really trying to hold off on the flyknit lows until/if the multicolor becomes available.. But this asymmetrical design and pics that are popping up are making me want to pull the trigger.

Should I go with white or black swoosh on attempting to do the Sharks? I can use white angelus leather paint or I can use a black sharpie..... Decisions decisions

I have one questions for those who ordered the kobe ix ids. Was the departure city Xiamen when you got the tracking number? When I did my lebron ids they were coming from dongguan or schenzhen I think.. Whether or not if this is a new factory, sprayed / not sprayed might be answered. 

might be the lighting but can't really tell what color the swoosh is on that black pair, pretty sure its rose gold right?

Soooooo did anyone get creative and actually put a color on their pairs (and have them in hand yet)

All I'm seeing is very unique and creative shark Id remakes

Some of these pics make the shoes look underwhelming.  It's like now I'm having  a hard time picking wolf grey or white/black symmetrical.  I'm pretty sure I'm going with black midsole though.

Should I go with white or black swoosh on attempting to do the Sharks? I can use white angelus leather paint or I can use a black sharpie..... Decisions decisions

It's better to paint the medial side Swoosh just in case some paint gets on the Flyknit you can clean up and not get residual paint to show like it would on the white. If it's shotty paint job lol it won't be too noticeable as it's from the medial view too.

It's better to paint the medial side Swoosh just in case some paint gets on the Flyknit you can clean up and not get residual paint to show like it would on the white. If it's shotty paint job lol it won't be too noticeable as it's from the medial view too.

I went with the black swoosh and I'll paint to medial sides. I figured angelus paint will probably last longer than sharpie....

I went with the black swoosh and I'll paint to medial sides. I figured angelus paint will probably last longer than sharpie....
Will angelus paint work on the swoosh material? Just asking because it says leather paint and never used this paint before.

People need to put them on their feet! These aren't hyped Jordans that they can flip for triple retail price...they're ID's! Try them on and snap a pic...pretty please.

Back
Top Bottom