The Official Kobe X iD thread

Well Nike Sportswear gave me a $200 gift card to use on the new Air Max 95 Ultra Jacquard, but I think I'm gonna go ahead and use them on some ID's haha. Just gotta figure out which colorway 

Last edited:
Will angelus paint work on the swoosh material? Just asking because it says leather paint and never used this paint before.

Well in a lot of custom tutorial videos they use the paint for multi purposes like midsole, dying the liner, Nike swooshes, etc. so I'm sure it's fine.

So I've narrowed it down to these two.  What do you guys think out of the two?  Only difference is the bottom sole is one is black and the other is wolf grey.

blacked out

wolf grey bottom sole.

I have one questions for those who ordered the kobe ix ids. Was the departure city Xiamen when you got the tracking number? When I did my lebron ids they were coming from dongguan or schenzhen I think.. Whether or not if this is a new factory, sprayed / not sprayed might be answered. 
I havent gotten my tracking info at all for the X's. I havent even gotten a we started making email yet. Anyways, all of my other Kobe ID's came from Xiamen

I havent gotten my tracking info at all for the X's. I havent even gotten a we started making email yet. Anyways, all of my other Kobe ID's came from Xiamen

Thanks for the info .I guess it's the same factory then. I guess we'll find out when colored pairs come in if they changed their process or not.

Getting off the flyknit topic for just a brief second, saw these online earlier, just might need to have them.

Or maybe these, or some variation of these, not sure. Seen too may, black/white and black/grey designs on here, need some Laker colors. 

Found some more pics:

TB2.NBvdVXXXXaRXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

TB2Qi0pdVXXXXcmXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

TB2WX8FdVXXXXcwXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

TB2c6VwdVXXXXaiXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

TB2JPXGdVXXXXcqXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

TB2sUdIdVXXXXbJXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

TB2oUVHdVXXXXcgXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

TB2Az0rdVXXXXb3XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

Thanks! I'm going for painting the swoosh

Please show pics if you do paint it. I realized the black swoosh also gives the back a black detailing on the heel and the white gives it white detailing. I went with black but am contemplating painting it white. I probably won't. Rambling but pics would be great thanks

Now those are the kind of pics we need!  Not feelin that gold swoosh but the GITD sole looks good.. might have to combine it with a black midsole and see how it turns out. Are those 4 bars on the left backtab stitched? A nice touch if so

Also, for anyone who is interested, I just placed 5 more orders for IDs. Found a source to get 20% codes for $20.99. Combine with Mr. Rebates and CC cash back for maximum savings. DM if interested, I'll try to respond as soon as I get back from work later tonite.

5 * 245 = $1225

(Apply 20% Off)

=$980

(California Tax = $80.85)

(Mr. Rebates 12% Off = $117.60)

(Code Price = $20.99)

(CC Cash Back 2% Off = $21.20)

$980 + $80.85 + $20.99 - $117.60 - $21.20 = $943.04

~$188 a pair!

EDIT: 

You would probably kill it even harder if you didn't live in Cali haha

Last edited:

Now those are the kind of pics we need!  Not feelin that gold swoosh but the GITD sole looks good.. might have to combine it with a black midsole and see how it turns out. Are those 4 bars on the left backtab stitched? A nice touch if so
Yeah I think they are stitched, if you look at the earlier pics of the white pair that I posted those look pretty stitched to me. IDK, I would prefer my shoes to match and not have the 4 stitches, but what are you gonna do 
tongue.gif

Please show pics if you do paint it. I realized the black swoosh also gives the back a black detailing on the heel and the white gives it white detailing. I went with black but am contemplating painting it white. I probably won't. Rambling but pics would be great thanks
I'll be doing it after i get back from sneaker con. I might ask around booths that do customs and see if angelus paint is the best way to go. I'll share any useful info

On a seperate note, black golds :nthat: we're all being super critical but all of these look great.

I don't like the gold swoosh or black flyknit upper on this model. That black tounge and the back strips look nice though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom