The Official Kobe X iD thread

Does anyone know if the gum option off the iD is the lighter shade like say for instance on the EXTs? 
No one knows they just started IDs today but its safe to say they didnt create a special gum bottom just for IDs so it will look just like Mid EXT/ X USA cw 

I probably should have mentioned gumsole from iD overall on any model. I see so many variations on AF1 iDs. Anyway thank you for the inputs. 

So what is the consensus about sizing for this? Should I go tts or half size bigger? I can't find if anyone say about size. Thank you.

Ps. I have 9 elite high which tts a litle snug in toe box. Shoul I go .5 bigger for this?

Ship them to a parcel pick up store that has forwarding to Canada. You'll have to pay for the service (not sure the cost) but its possible to get a pair from NDC. I usually make the trip for the pick up when we go on vaca, they usually hold from 2-6 months depending on the store.
Word, I'll take a look on Google and see what I can find. Thanks.

Ship them to a parcel pick up store that has forwarding to Canada. You'll have to pay for the service (not sure the cost) but its possible to get a pair from NDC. I usually make the trip for the pick up when we go on vaca, they usually hold from 2-6 months depending on the store.

Word, I'll take a look on Google and see what I can find. Thanks.

i use CBIUSA.com

they're location is right at the new york/ontario border. $6 to hold a package for pretty much unlimited time.

you can find similar services near all points of entry across the country.

Copped this one ! Was gonna go for the clear outsole but everybody seems to be leaning towards that. Hopefully this bright crimson comes out nice XD

I wasn't around for the IX Id., so i got questions.

1) How long is the Flyknit optionthese likely to be ID?

2) If and when the Multicolor is released, is that likely to result in them removing some of the current options?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom